shape
carat
color
clarity

Chicago vendor

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
My brother in law to be is having a hard time with the online diamond buying concept. Are there any recommended vendors in the Chicago area?

Thanks!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Have him contact Wink at Continental Diamond in Minneapolis!
About a six hour drive to get a Legacy diamond cut by the same team that cut diamonds for Wolf/CBI.

Also bear in mind that sellers such as Whiteflash, Brian Gavin, and Victor Canera are well established brick and mortar locations...they just happen to list/sell their in-house/in-vault diamonds online so people outside of their immediate vicinity can buy and enjoy them, as well.

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
I have had good experiences with Jules of JYB Jewels and she's in Chicago, her settings are gorgeous and she's lovely to deal with. I would guess she can source diamonds also.

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
Have him contact Wink at Continental Diamond in Minneapolis!
About a six hour drive to get a Legacy diamond cut by the same team that cut diamonds for Wolf/CBI.

Also bear in mind that sellers such as Whiteflash, Brian Gavin, and Victor Canera are well established brick and mortar locations...they just happen to list/sell their in-house/in-vault diamonds online so people outside of their immediate vicinity can buy and enjoy them, as well.

It's for a fancy cut and he's having problems visualizing size and setting by just looking online. I wish he could visit me before he plans to propose. I'm a drive across town from Whiteflash and Brian Gavin.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
It's for a fancy cut and he's having problems visualizing size and setting by just looking online. I wish he could visit me before he plans to propose. I'm a drive across town from Whiteflash and Brian Gavin.

Video call right from the showrooms (or private viewing room), if WF and/or BG are OK with it?

JoJa12345

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Dana Rebecca Designs ~ love them!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you shown him this website...it may help some but nothing like seeing the real thing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results