shape
carat
color
clarity

Chicago Jeweler''''s Row Appraiser

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PhairPhair

Rough_Rock
I have appointments to see specific diamonds with several Chicago Jeweler''s Row wholesalers at the end of the week. Can anyone recommend a known ethical appraiser in the district? Thanks!
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
At the top of the page you can look under resources and click on that and you will find a list of PS appraisers. Good luck and let us know how you make out.
1.gif

PhairPhair

Rough_Rock
None listed in the city so I thought I''d ask. The phone book is too full to choose and I don''t want a wholesaler to send me to one or be sandbagged.

Hamster

Rough_Rock
Phair-

I took our diamond to PGS (www.progem.com), which is conveniently located in the famous "Mallers Building" on Wabash. It is actually a grading laboratory, but they also do a small amount of appraisals for consumers. They have all the fancy schmancy equipment that comes along with being a grading lab and they will spend an hour with you to go over their findings.

PhairPhair

Rough_Rock
Perfect! Thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results