shape
carat
color
clarity

Chicago Area Gemshow - Aug 24-26

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont IL

Who''s all going?

I''m a definite possibility.... and I might have some new stuff to bring along too.

Perry

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/8/2007 5:56:43 AM
Author:perry
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont

I''m a definite possibility.... and I might have some new stuff to bring along too.

Perry
Ummmm, like that gorgeous new demontoid..................drool..................drool?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s a possibility for me...will just be returning from a trip to MA to visit my parents but I need to go to IKEA soon anyway.
11.gif

Keep me updated...

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Count me in!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure yet...I''m going to a second interview tomorrow for a job that will potentially have me working Saturdays, so if I get an offer and accept I will most likely be working that day. However, the job is a sales position for an indie jeweler, maybe they could make an exception and give me the day off for a GEM SHOW! I''ll let you all know asap.
35.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh I'll be there Saturday! Thanks for the heads up, Perry!

ETA: Anyone looking for more info or tickets go to http://www.intergem.com/
It took me a couple google searches to find it, so I thought I'd share.

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/8/2007 5:56:43 AM
Author:perry
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont

Perry

Catmom says:

Ummmm, like that gorgeous new demontoid..................drool..................drool?

Michelle:

For a chance to see you drool... I''ll try to have it by then for you and others to see(I do not yet have it in my possession).

Looking forward to seeing all of you.

Perry

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I was just wondering earlier today if there was another gem show anytime soon. I''m also a definite possibility.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results