shape
carat
color
clarity

chemistry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
As in, between two people. Does it serve a purpose? Can there be too much? Recently I met someone that I have crazy crazy chemistry with. But I have been there and done that, and it has been disastrous. So what is the answer? I feel like it has to be there for a reason, but I also have this reaction that it can''t go anywhere good. My single friends and I are always discussing this, so I thought I would throw it out there for you smart PS people. Thoughts? Am I making any sense? LOL I haven''t finished my morning coffee yet!
26.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was watching this program on tv, that people have attraction (or chemistry) and the more often that happens the more it weakens or fades as we age. It made it sound like it happened for biological reasons. Well, I think chemistry is great but I would also find out more about the person, if they are kinds, and many other traits you like, yanno but I do think there needs to be a bit of chemistry anyway. I understand what you are saying on dating someone on infatuation and it not working out because that is what it solely was based on. Do you know more about this guy?

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Skippy you are such a sweetie to answer my questions
9.gif

Yes, I do know a fair amount about him, and it is one of those situations where I think even the bad things (like being really messy) are cute. YIKES!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2008 10:18:23 AM
Author: Miscka
Skippy you are such a sweetie to answer my questions
9.gif

Yes, I do know a fair amount about him, and it is one of those situations where I think even the bad things (like being really messy) are cute. YIKES!
You are sweet! LOL Oh, well if you guys get along well then I don't think that is bad, unless you think the break up will be bad or he really is a jerk. What does your friend think? Friends are pretty good at helping because they usually aren't feeling those feelings you are right now. Do you think you could stay away even if you tried? hehe

krispi

Shiny_Rock
I believe chemistry is an essential part of a healthy relationship. I personally can''t be happy with someone that I''m just not attracted to or don''t feel a *spark* for. However, it''s only one piece of the pie. In the past, when chemistry was the only (or even the biggest) reason for being together, it never lasted very long or ended well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results