shape
carat
color
clarity

chem dry carpet cleaning?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Can anyone help me out on this one.I know that conventional carpet cleaners use portable or track mounted system to clean carpets.I am considering to use a chem dry this time around.Any tips of what to ask for? thanks

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
google it and look for information is my best suggestion. i bet a lot of people have posted their experiences?

when we have our carpets cleaned we use a chem dry person. as far as i remember they use a carbonated water based solution for cleaning and breaking up the dirt, not soap like other cleaner people do. dirt sticks to the soap and it rises later after you had the carpet cleaned...which is why many times a few weeks after the carpet is cleaned you see weird new dirty spots. been happy with chem dry but really hate carpet as it is NEVER truly clean, next house is going to be all hardwood!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hate carpet too! Half my house is hardwood and the other is carpet and the carpet half always seems unclean, but the wood floors sparkle (when I actually get around to mopping them - lol). With four cats tracking in dirt, I wish so much my husband and I could just rip out all the carpet, but I bet it would be very pricey and messy too.

Does anyone feel uncomfortable having carpet cleaning people come into their homes? Are the employees given thorough background checks?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results