shape
carat
color
clarity

Checked gingham label on dress... any ideas what designer??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
I got the cutest wrap dress from Loehmann's the other day, but have NO idea what the brand is.... and it's driving me insane!! Especially since the dress was $59... which is not cheap by Loehmann's standards. The hangtag says it was originally $158, but you never really know how accurate those are. And they called the brand "Tiny Checkers" but I think somebody just made that up... I searched it online and came up with nothing.

So anyway, the label on the inside of the collar is just a thin strip of black and white checked gingham... no words. Any idea what brand that would be??? I have tried searching different ways online and came up with nothing.
38.gif
It really isn't that big of a deal, I love the dress so I'm keeping it... but it's driving me crazy that I can't figure it out!!
19.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol that sounds like one of my fave designers ''three dots''. their tag is literally just a little white rectangular tag that has three dots on it side by side. it took me a while to figure out that the designer was ''three dots''. haha.

so maybe try something very literal? the tiny checkers sounds like it could be close. one suggestion is to check out shopbop.com, goclothing.com etc...all the super trendy designer boutique online stores and skim their ''brand'' list for something that looks like it might be ''tiny checkers'' or similar...that is how i found out ''three dots'' was three dots!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I googled "tiny checkers clothing" and came up with some dresses with the brand name Tiny Checkers (only sold at Loehmann''s/Smart Bargains of course!). LINK

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the advice! Mara, I bet you''re right that it is something very literal... I actually spent some time googling different possibilities again today but no luck. Like I REALLY need to be spending my time on this, with everything else going on these days!!
20.gif

Rascal, I found that dress on Smartbargains when I searched too... but that was the only one... did you find another?? I''m really thinking Loehmann''s just made up the name because they didn''t know any better.... and at this point, I don''t blame them!
9.gif

I know someday like 5 years from now I''m going to be shopping alone in a store and stumble upon that label and yell "oh THAT''S what it is!!!" and everyone around me will turn and look like I''m crazy. Which, of course, I am.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results