shape
carat
color
clarity

Check Out My New Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa! You may wanna cover those things up when you leave the house...It''s DIAMOND **** !!!
41.gif

imfabareyou

Rough_Rock
I am in love with both of your rings!! Congrats on your engagement!

jesiccamienna

Rough_Rock
Hey, I am glad you guys like my rings, I will post more next week when I have more time. I am leaving again this weekend and it has been hectic. Most all of my jewlery is from Michael Barin. My husband will only buy from them. I do not mind, I love the jewlery he has given me. I am so happy I have people to share my pieces with.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh gosh, such beautiful rings!
30.gif
I see the similarity in the two designs--and yum! As an aside, I recently tried on a 12 carat natural fancy yellow radiant wiith a white diamond halo set pave (while on vacay in Palm Springs)--and it was delish!!! But it stayed behind while I came home.......
9.gif
....and my ER looked like a DWARF by comparison....oh well next time.....
11.gif
heeh heh heh

cheers--Sharon

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are beyond stunning
30.gif
It''s a treat to see such beautiful bling...keep posting
2.gif

It appears that I''m in the minority here but I think your ring is far too big and garish - sorry!

Pupper

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/24/2007 11:10:35 AM
Author: DiamondsAreForever78
It appears that I''m in the minority here but I think your ring is far too big and garish - sorry!

with all due respect to you opinion, folks here usually don''t feel the need to share their opin if isn''t favorable....
2.gif
think of the old adage: if you haven''t got anything nice to say, no need to say anything at all...
28.gif
we all luv our rings here & negative opinions can hurt.
17.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2007 11:51:14 AM
Author: Pupper

with all due respect to you opinion, folks here usually don''t feel the need to share their opin if isn''t favorable....
2.gif
think of the old adage: if you haven''t got anything nice to say, no need to say anything at all...
28.gif
we all luv our rings here & negative opinions can hurt.
17.gif
Well said, and I completely agree...some things are better kept to yourself.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good lord! Your first post and THAT''S your choice of words? Build up a little NICE before you bring in the snark, will ya?
38.gif

annabanana

Rough_Rock
Jessica, your rings are just stunning! I loooove the design on both - halos are gorgeous in general, but these take the cake! I was wondering, did your hubby pick them out himself, or did he get help from you?

Either way - you''re a lucky girl! Enjoy
36.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Yes, you are a lucky girl who takes nice pictures of her rings!! :)

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamondsareforever78.
29.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Fee, Fie, Fo, Fum - Did the green eyed monster bite somebody''s bum?

marlonsboo

Rough_Rock
Lets try to keep the comments positive so that someone''s feelings are not hurt unneccesarily. This is a place where diamonds off all shapes, sizes, and etc. can be shown with pride. Jessica, I think your ring is gorgeous and happy anniversary.

K9

Brilliant_Rock

Seriously - why even bother to become a member just to say this? If you don''t like it, don''t look at it.

bastet

Rough_Rock
Those are two GINORMOUS (yay,...it''s a word now!) rings! I love them. They''re so pretty. You''re such a lucky girl.
21.gif
Thanks for sharing. We''d love to see more pics of your other pieces, I''m sure you have a yummy collection.
18.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes I too would love to see photos of your other jewelry. I just love thinking about talking about and viewing jewelry. Would love to be one of your new best friends. My friends aren''t so into jewelry.

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!!!! Your rings are FABULOUS! They are blindingly BEAUTIFUL! You are one lucky girl.

imfabareyou

Rough_Rock
Diamonds can never be too big!

That ring is absolutely exquisite.
I tried something similar on at Graff last weekend.
I think it''s perfect!!

Congrats again :)

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Jessica, I keep checking this thread to see if you''ve posted more pictures of your beautiful bling! Keep them coming, we love seeing them!!!!

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with everyone here.. Your rings are beautiful..
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
.. I am sure everyone wanna see more pics.. Can you also post the rest of your jewellery collections.. I''m sure you have a lot more hidden at home..
31.gif
31.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2.gif
Simply stunning. You''re one lucky lady to have not one, but TWO treasures that most of us can only dream of. You have beautiful hands to display them on too. I have just one word for you........ moisturize!
Keep those hands looking gorgeous.

What does your hubby do for a living and does he have any brothers in the same business? LOL!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/28/2007 4:53:27 AM
Author: gemgirl

What does your hubby do for a living and does he have any brothers in the same business? LOL!
That''s what I want to know!
31.gif

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
I am not sure which I am more taken with - the rings or your hands. You have lovely hands and they serve as a perfect presentation vehicle for your beautiful rings. When I first opened your posting I had a bad case of bling envy.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG both of the rings are stunning
30.gif
you are a lucky woman
9.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
I was looking at your sapphire & diamond band on your other thread & thought "holy cow--she has my dream sapphire ring!!" and then I came here....

I don''t even think the bump on my head that I got from fainting and falling over at the sight of your rings is as big as that delicious yellow rock. I take that back, it should not be called a rock, it is far too beautiful for such a hard word...

Beautiful rings....happy anniversary!

Sassee

Shiny_Rock
I don''t think there is anything else that I can add, that hasn''t already been noted. Your rings are beyond divine! You lucky thing! You would be totally at home on an Oscars red carpet with those hulker rocks! Stunning!!
26.gif

happyfeet1988

Shiny_Rock
Oh man, how in the heck did i miss this thread and your other thread??? These rings are amazing. Do you wear your ering with a band? I would dress up all the time if i had gorgeous rings like that to wear! Congrats on your five year anniversary.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty rings...I can see why you love them so much!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I had to come and find your other thread as well. These rings are stunning too. You are certainly surrounded by some lovely diamonds and gemstones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results