shape
carat
color
clarity

Check out Lebron James’s blingfest!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guys!!! Dear lord! Check out the bling on him…
Audemars Piguet watch (we think)
VCA gold alahambra bracelet
Diamond bands (white and yellow stacked)
Diamond line necklaces…
Anyway, you need to zoom in to fully appreciate it!
7BF860B3-1634-41F6-AA09-A57993BA1757.jpeg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! He rocks those well!

He sure does. People run up to him for autographs. We would run up to him to get a closer look at his jewelry.

You are right @Slick1. There are quite a few Show Me The Bling threads to be made in that picture alone. It makes you wonder what he has bought his wife.

Last edited:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He sure does @nala ! I don’t usually like that much jewelry on men but he can carry it…and carry it well he does!
@Calliecake you're right! Would love to see his wife’s pieces!! Drool!
I think I just spied a Cartier Love ring on his other hand! Looks like rose gold :kiss2:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh, my eyes.... Not a fan of the exuberant bling. Imo, it's ostentatious. (people vary)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Heck yes, I love this. Good for him

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Is it bad that the first thing I noticed is that he’s wearing his mask under his nose?

Also the first thing I noticed! I expect the over-the-top bling from pro athletes. It somehow doesn't offend me, as it would if I saw this on Jane/John Q Public. However, I personally find it highly ironic (almost sacrilegious) any time I see something like his bust of Jesus pendant on a diamond tennis necklace or a blingy diamond cross (just my opinion.)

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like jewelry on men. I think it shows confidence.
Lebron looks great. But not a fan of the Jesus face pendant o_O

I recently met an older gentleman with big rings on every finger.
He proceeded to tell me a story about every one of them!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m not a huge fan of it (or him tbh) but thought, it’s PS after all, that we’d all like to set our eyes on his over-the-top layering and name brand pieces.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a bit much for me but he is a big person and he does seem to be able to carry it off (and lord knows he has the money:lol:)!
I say if it makes him feel good then go for it!

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I think the Alhambra bracelet looks great with his watch. Such a fun combination.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
I have no idea who this gentleman is, but I love the way he is rocking his fancy yellow eternity rings.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no idea who this gentleman is, but I love the way he is rocking his fancy yellow eternity rings.

I concur! What a stack that is! I would maybe go white/yellow/white/yellow on those! But so much fun!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I concur! What a stack that is! I would maybe go white/yellow/white/yellow on those! But so much fun!
He’s an LA Lakers basketball player—considered one of the best ever. And while I don’t think my DH could ever pull off this look— this man sure can!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He’s an LA Lakers basketball player—considered one of the best ever. And while I don’t think my DH could ever pull off this look— this man sure can!

Haha. True that! I know who he is. My DD works in the NBA! I think you meant to tag @Cristallo
We were watching the game last night with DD and enjoyed fanning over his jewels.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The yellow sapphire or diamond band are TDF. Love them!!! But, honestly men who wear more than a simple band, watch or necklace are a big turn off for me. Don't know why.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The yellow sapphire or diamond band are TDF. Love them!!! But, honestly men who wear more than a simple band, watch or necklace are a big turn off for me. Don't know why.

Yeah, it’s a lot and I also prefer my men much more subdued. But his collection is to die for!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband is a plain gold wedding ring and nice watch kind of guy. Seeing the pictures of Lebron made me think of the fun he would be to go jewelry shopping with. This guy definitely knows about our passion for jewelry. I‘m doubting his wife sees the glazed overlook on her husbands face that many of us see when we talk jewelry for more than 10 minutes.

Last edited:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I‘m doubting his wife sees the glazed overlook on her husbands face that many of us see when we talk jewelry for more than 10 minutes.

This ^ makes me like him a little bit more! Good point @Calliecake ! I think he may even initiate the jewelry talk in his house. Imagine that!!!!! F6B5413B-5EF3-4156-B591-DD87882E6F12.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results