shape
carat
color
clarity

Cheapie Timeshare Vacation worked out well!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Well, I am back from Hawaii trip (celebrating our one year anniversary and a long awaited honeymoon) and since a few months ago I posted a question on whether you would choose to attend a timeshare presentation for a cheap vacation or pay more and do your own thing, I thought I''d share the results. The original thread is at https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-would-you-do-a-timeshare-preso-in-hawaii-or-do-you-own-thing.61243/

I was nervous about this trip because TGuy hates being roped into these kinds of things. I have never done a TS presentation, but the value was too good. After all, it wasn''t like they were just offering me a 100 bucks. It was the difference between a $600 vacation and a $1400 one. The resort was Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas and the deal was as follows...

5 nights, 6 days accommodation in a studio villa (non view)
$180 rental car credit (paid for our car the entire time...we just paid about $40 in "taxes")
$100 resort credit usable for dining, drinks, spa, whatever.

Total for the package was $629 including all taxes and fees, and Westin doesn''t offer this package to everyone. Let''s just say I had to do some internet sleuthing to get it. I was really bummed at first because the other Westin resort has a special for $750 that includes all of the above but doesn''t require ANY timeshare preso. However, CA residents aren''t eligible...so I went with this one.

The resort was awesome...ocean front and great snorkeling right from our beach. There was a free shuttle to their sister properties (Sheraton and Westin Resort and Spa) at Kaanapali just down the road, so we were able to snorkel Black Rock too. You''re supposed to get the worst room in the place, so that was what I was expecting. We did get the studio, but in the new north side which also had a ocean view balcony (a surprise). The room was AWESOME and big, with a fully functioning kitchen area (and big fridge), Jacuzzi tub, heavenly (two headed) shower and of course Westin''s heavenly bed. The nice part was that there was no resort fee, which I expected would be $20 a day. So our $100 credit really got to go to fun stuff, like drinks and food! At the end of our stay, our tab was only $43...deal! (We also saved money by cooking in).

Here''s the link to the resort. http://www.starwoodvacationownership.com/westin_kaanapali_ocean_resort_villas/welcome.jsp

So the question is, was it worth it? ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!

The reason why people are scared of these things is they are afraid the "90 minute" presentation will last 3 hours. And IMO, they probably have a right to be afraid.

However, in our case, the guy gave up on us after 20 minutes, and we were out of there with our $100 resort credit 9 minutes after that...for a total of 29 minutes exactly in their sales prison (which granted is nice).

I''m happy to post how I got out of there in 29 minutes if anyone is interested in that kind of stuff, but this post is long enough as it is. Suffice it to say, the truth (selective as it was) worked and being a salesperson myself, I knew what tactics he was using. TGuy said he had to keep a straight face on because I was being so earnest about our "vacation style". However, the salesman was young and not at all bad to look at!

We didn''t take too many photos in Maui, but I do have one I''d like to share. We did the Road to Hana (which I didn''t care to do but TGuy wanted to do it) and hiked our way to the "Blue Pool". It was a rainy day, but things cleared as we got there. Since the stream you have to cross by foot was high, there was no one around and we had it ourselves...so we took this mushy photo. BTW, he''s been growing that nappy beard since he''s been unemployed, but it''s gone today as he had a job interview...yay (more for the shaven face than the interview!)

IMG_2131aa.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wanted to add...we never even got to go on the TOUR. I was kind of bummed because I wanted to see all the other types of rooms, but I guess they thought there was no way they could sell to us! I wasn''t about to look a gift horse in the mouth, so we escaped when we got the green light. But it would have been fun for me to sit through their hardcore pitch, if I weren''t so worried about TGuy getting irritated. (He wasn''t...actually had fun too, but more because I was such a goof during the initially grilling).

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
That is awesome you got such a great trip for such a good deal. This is tempting me to try something like this down the road. What did you say that you got out of the pitch so fast? Great pic too, although I do think TGuy does look better clean shaven like your wedding pics. You both are always cute together though!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
So glad it worked out, how fun!! So how did the guy give up on you so quickly. I bet it happens a lot... Did you just say that you simply weren''t interested, or what?? Cute pic!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was wondering when you were going on your trip this month. hehee Yay for a great time.
9.gif
You two look adorable in that picture!! Hope he gets the job!!!!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
So how exactly did you manage to get out in 29 minutes?

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
^^^^^ Yes, please spill! Inquiring minds want to know...

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Sorry for the lag on responding...it took me a bit to remember the key points to my 29 minute escape...it's long but if any of you are interested in this sort of thing, you may find it informative and interesting. It was hard for me to find firsthand stories like this on the web, but the few I found were helpful.

The first thing would be to make your appointment EARLY. First one of the day would be awesome. Westin screwed up our appointment, and even though I had a confirmation letter, it STILL wasn't in their system. They handled it well when I first got to the resort and I had the concierge send an email over to the sales department that I would be over at 8:30 am. I would give it a shot even though you don't have an appointment, as this was key for us.

We got there at 8:15 am and they didn't turn us away even though there still was confusion. TGuy knew his role was to say absolutely NOTHING. These types of salespeople have heard it all and have answers to all sorts of objections on the customer's end. The key is not to give them anything to overcome. It's very hard to overcome a simple, "No, I'm not interested" if that is all you say. I had a game plan in mind and fortunately, it was pretty much going to be the truth.

At exactly 8:30, a young, cute salesman called our names. I set my cell phone alarm for 10:00 so it would ring and alert us that the salesperson was out of time. Just a little bit of insurance on my end to keep time in check.

The presentations were one on one and we were taken to a large lounge with ocean views and breezes. There were other initial meet and greets going on in the room. Right away he laughingly said "So, this is a timeshare presentation. It's high pressure and you're going to have to say "no" 400 times." He went on to say he's just a surfer dude and he just does this on the side to make money.

Being in sales myself, I know fully well this is the "Hey, I'm on YOUR side" ploy. I decided to use the "Well, then I'll be honest with you" ploy which would be effective whether he was sincere or not.

I joked that I would indeed say no 400 times and then said, "To be honest, we came at Westin's invitation because it was such a good deal and we've never been to Hawaii. We've never done this timeshare presentation thing before, but I have researched it, and it seems that Westin has a reputation for being a bit classier than some other timeshare pitches, so I decided to do it. In exchange for this deal, I am happy to give you 90 minutes of my time, because that is what the deal calls for. I will tell you right now we will not buy. This isn't our thing. But if you still want to spend 90 minutes with us, I am happy to make it as pleasant for you as possible. However, it is early in the morning and I know you are on commission, so there are probably other couples today who will be more worth your time because they will buy. It's totally up to you if you decide to spend time with us."

He looked at TGuy and said, "She knows exactly what to say, doesn't she?" TGuy just smiled.

The entire beginning part of the presentation is to ask us about our interests in vacation. The goal is to find ways to make timesharing more applicable to us. He asked what and where I researched, and I simply said "TUG." (A timeshare forum.) He said he never heard of it but that I could research all I want on Timeshare Users Group (funny, I didn't tell him what TUG stood for, did I?), but until we really saw the resort and what had to offer, we couldn't know if it was right for us or not. He then told us that people come in here all the time swearing to each other they would not buy...in fact they make pacts with each other. But they do end up buying he told me.

I held back the urge to say that it's because there are pushy swarmy salespeople and just smiled. It was pretty evident by this point that the "I'm just a surfer guy" thing was just a ruse. Then he started asking questions thick and fast.

"So what are your vacation plans for the future?" He asked.

Looking kind of bummed, I patted my stomach. I was only barely four months pregnant so I wore my ickiest "make me look fatty boomba" dress so I'd look even more preggo than I was. "Well, we're expecting our first child, and it was kind of unexpected. So this is actually our last hurrah. We'll have to spend all our future vacation time visiting my husband's family back in Australia, as they are going to want to see their grandchild."

"Well, Australia is nice. Some pretty cool surfing there, right?"

TGuy chimed in. "No mate. We have sharks. They come right near the shore. We've had quite a few disappearances over the last few years." I resisted my first urge to laugh...he was so serious and morbid.

"Oh. Well, where else do you like to go on vacation?"

"Eastern Europe," I said. This is mostly true. I just didn't tell him I like western Europe too, which is where a lot of Starwood's resorts are.

Salesguy pursed his lips. "Where in eastern Europe?"

I perked up. "Croatia. We love croatia. My husband and I met when we were 30, backpacking...we love staying in hostels. Or we just walk into town and someone will offer us a room. It's the best thing."

He looked a bit perplexed. "What so great about Croatia? What's in Croatia?"

I asked if he had been, to which he replied in the negative. I then went on in rapturous detail about the azure seas, the unspoiled ruins, etc etc etc ETC.

"So that's the only place you want to go? Croatia? Anywhere else?" he asked.

"Oh no. There are TONS of places! Croatia, Turkey, Morocco, Vietnam...maybe somewhere in the wilds of Africa or South America. Argentina is on our list." TGuy told me later this is where he had to work hard not to laugh. Morocco? TGuy asked me. Since WHEN did you want to visit Morocco? I told him since always but I never really mentioned it.

I explained a bit more to the now obviously agitated salesguy. "We're really basic kind of people. We do love hostelling. We just like a...more ORGANIC experience." TGuy nodded in agreement, and for the first time I was happy he was growing that god-awful beard since he looked pretty granola with it.

"So that's the only kind of vacationing you want to do? I mean, are you going to be able to go to hostels with your baby?"

"You can get private rooms," TGuy and I chirped in simultaneously.

"But," I said regretfully, again patting my stomach. "There will be no time for those adventures with the baby anyway. All of our time will be going to his parent's house in Australia."

"So you are going to use all your vacation days going to Australia?" he challenged.

"Oh no, of course not. Every other year, his parents will visit us, and then I will get to use my vacation days showing them around Los Angeles and going to Disneyland for the 38th time." I replied, showing no enthusiasm about it whatsoever.

"So you don't think it's worth spending money doing something like this in Hawaii?" He kept trying.

"Funny you should ask that!" I laughed. "I just asked my husband that yesterday (which was true). We both agreed while this was nice, it's not quite our thing. It was nice to try it though, so thank you so much for the great deal."

"So I guess you are telling me that if you had not gotten our invitation for such a great deal, you would have never come to Hawaii?"

I did my best to look appropriately contrite and a bit embarrassed. "No. We would not have come."

"Well, different people like different things," he acknowledged. "Like, what kind of car do you drive?"

I knew this was one more effort to see if we liked luxury. Fortunately, the truth worked here too. "Freestyle." I said.

He furrowed his brow. "I've never heard of it. What's that?"

TGuy and I both said "It's a FORD." Family car, I added, we're a Ford family. I didn't tell him my other car was a Ford Mustang Convertible.

The salesguy mumbled something about all cars getting from point A to B but that some people chose to drive nicer cars and that we seemed like down to earth people. Resigned, he finally said, "Well, let's just blitz through the tour then."

Not so fast, buddy. I had one more bit of strategy. In the state of Hawaii, there are so many timeshare sharks that the state has put into effect a Timeshare Bill of Rights (see http://www.hawaii.gov/dcca/areas/rico/r_brochures and click on the timeshare brochure). The most important thing to me in this brochure is that the part that says "You have the right to receive any promotional device PRIOR to the presentation." Obviously this is one way the timeshare people keep you there...because they withhold the gift from you. I simply asked our salesperson how the gifting worked, as I was told that if we didn't attend the preso, we'd get charged full rack rate, and that we also were to get $100 credit. So was there a sign off he could give me or something? I brought up the fact that in the state of Hawaii, I believed the protocol was to take care of that before the preso/tour.

He looked confused (yeah right) and told me repeatedly he didn't understand what I was talking about. I calmly repeated my question. Finally he just said, "let me go check." He came back a few minutes later and said "You know, I'm sorry, we are on overflow today. I think I can get you out of here with what you are asking. But it's because we are on overflow...I didn't give up on you. If we weren't so understaffed, you'd be stuck with me!" I smiled agreeably and said I'd be happy to be stuck with him any day. I think TGuy snorted at that point.

The head honcho of the entire operation came by shortly thereafter and apologized for the "confusion" regarding our presentation. I looked nonplussed and told him that it's been nonstop since our appointment time booking but all was taken care of. He noted the confusion was about the gifts, and I just told him that I understood incentives were supposed to be given out before the presentation. He snottily retorted that he didn't "think that was the case" and it took me a bit of self control not to whip my brochure out of my bag. I wasn't about to anger the man who told me that today was going to "work out in my favor."

The marketing guy, who was pleasant, came by and gave us our certificates and told us we were free to go, and that we should escape before they changed their mind. So at 8:59 we were out of there and TGuy indulged himself a bit watching football in the morning while I went to look around the resort more, since I was denied the tour, hehehe. My phone alarm surprised me a bit later when it went off at 10, as I had forgotten about it, and I couldn't help but grin to myself that the whole thing was so darn easy!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
TGal,

I am VERY impressed.
36.gif

Could you clarify though, I am sure you are not encouraging people to attend these presentations per se are you? I think you are merely recounting your experience. I worry others would attend not being as savvy as you and get caught
38.gif

I worked for a very well known timeshare exchange company at the beginning of my working life and 'progressed' to customer services swiftly. The job broke my heart with harrowing daily stories of (esp very young honeymooning couples or old retirees) one way or another spending life savings or engaging huge debt 'by accident'. I could go on forever but it is playing with fire, sometimes even if you do know what you are doing.

For example, I received a letter from a couple who were actually 'locked in' to the presentation until they handed over a ccard. I know its illegal, but try to find these crooks after they change firm name and contact details. It still makes me angry how people can be so crooked and take advantage of folks. I know, I know those who buy some timeshare/fractional ownerships want something for nothing but still its no excuse to con.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2007 5:09:23 PM
Author: Steel
TGal,

I am VERY impressed.
36.gif

Could you clarify though, I am sure you are not encouraging people to attend these presentations per se are you? I think you are merely recounting your experience. I worry others would attend not being as savvy as you and get caught
38.gif

I worked for a very well known timeshare exchange company at the beginning of my working life and ''progressed'' to customer services swiftly. The job broke my heart with harrowing daily stories of (esp very young honeymooning couples or old retirees) one way or another spending life savings or engaging huge debt ''by accident''. I could go on forever but it is playing with fire, sometimes even if you do know what you are doing.

For example, I received a letter from a couple who were actually ''locked in'' to the presentation until they handed over a ccard. I know its illegal, but try to find these crooks after they change firm name and contact details. It still makes me angry how people can be so crooked and take advantage of folks. I know, I know those who buy some timeshare/fractional ownerships want something for nothing but still its no excuse to con.

Steel, thanks for asking because my answer would be:

GOD NO!!!!!!

It worked out well for us. I took a big gamble. If you visit any timeshare forum, there are countless stories of people who felt pressured to buy and are asking advice on rescinding (which they have 7 days to do). It''s awful...these sales sharks are VERY good at what they do.

We were lucky because we really don''t fit their target profile...middle aged or retired with money to spend. They guilt you. They tell you things like don''t you want to give your kids great memories, blah blah blah (they didn''t to us, but I''ve read the stories). If we were in that target group, they would have taken us on the tour, I am sure of it. TGuy and I sat on the balcony and watched them go by, and almost all the people did fit that demographic.

Definitely, this is not for MOST people. I am definitely not encouraging it (plus I am sure that''s against the rules around here somewhere). I am merely reporting back since I actually asked advice in the first place months ago. Thanks for asking me to clarify!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back, TGal, you are my hero!!! I''m so proud of you and how you handled the whole high-sales pressure situation!

I think you got a fantastic deal, and I''m so impressed with your backbone of steel against any sales pitch! You rock!
36.gif

Sorry to go a bit off topic, but did you happen to see the Ka''anapali Beach Club Resort (formerly Embassy Suites)? We are getting married in the gardens there next July and I was curious to know 1) how it looked, and 2) how close where you stayed was if you happened to have any idea? I noticed when I clicked on the link you posted that your hotel was also in Lahaina, as is ours, and I would like to know how convenient the Westin would be for our guests as some may not want to stay at the same hotel as us. I''m trying to get a better idea of what my options are!

Thanks in avance for any help!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2007 1:46:00 AM
Author: Harleigh
Welcome back, TGal, you are my hero!!! I''m so proud of you and how you handled the whole high-sales pressure situation!

I think you got a fantastic deal, and I''m so impressed with your backbone of steel against any sales pitch! You rock!
36.gif

Sorry to go a bit off topic, but did you happen to see the Ka''anapali Beach Club Resort (formerly Embassy Suites)? We are getting married in the gardens there next July and I was curious to know 1) how it looked, and 2) how close where you stayed was if you happened to have any idea? I noticed when I clicked on the link you posted that your hotel was also in Lahaina, as is ours, and I would like to know how convenient the Westin would be for our guests as some may not want to stay at the same hotel as us. I''m trying to get a better idea of what my options are!

Hi Harleigh...

Yes, I did see the resort (I remember it because I thought it was the Westin Resort and Spa). I can''t say I remember much about it though...nothing struck out as bad or good.

We stayed at Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas. It''s just one traffic light north of the light that takes you into the beach club resort area. 5 minute drive max, if that. Downtown Lahaina is in the other direction going south...about 10 minute drive.

You have tons of options, especially around the Kaanapali Beach Club. It''s a giant strip of hotels...about a mile long I think. The Sheraton and Westin Resort and Spa would be plenty close to the Beach Club (just a few minutes walk). Just keep in mind that there are two Westins...the resort and spa is older (but the pool area is more "resorty". WKORV offers free shuttle to either Sheraton or Westin Resort and Spa...a nice convenience.
And I just realized that I posted the link to WKORV, when we actually stayed at the North Villas (they are right next to each other and we used the WKORV facilities instead of the north. But the rooms are different. The link is http://www.starwoodvacationownership.com/westin_kaanapali_ocean_resort_villas_north/photos.jsp

Are you staying at the Kaanapali Beach Club as well as having your wedding there?

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your style! That was fantastic. I tell you, I''m very outspoken normally, but I avoid those timeshare things like the plague. LOL It was nice too that you had a great vacation. I did the Road To Hanna tour & I''m glad we didnt drive it ourselves. Too much to see, & I''m sure I would have come home a widow from my honeymoon. LOL The road is pretty narrow & driving around those hidden turns were tough sometimes.

We stayed at the Embassy Suites. :)

Judy
:)

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2007 2:23:04 AM
Author: ccuheartnurse
I love your style! That was fantastic. I tell you, I''m very outspoken normally, but I avoid those timeshare things like the plague. LOL It was nice too that you had a great vacation. I did the Road To Hanna tour & I''m glad we didnt drive it ourselves. Too much to see, & I''m sure I would have come home a widow from my honeymoon. LOL The road is pretty narrow & driving around those hidden turns were tough sometimes.

We stayed at the Embassy Suites. :)

Judy
:)
Wow, I think you''re braver that you went on a tour of hana road...I would have puked in a bus!! I don''t think the road to Hana is a must do, but I''m glad we did it and that it''s done.

I avoided timeshare stuff like the plague too. I just researched this westin in particular before I went. Maybe because it''s in Hawaii and because it''s Starwood, it''s not as hard core as the others. But I''ll never know because they never gave me the tour.

They know people come on the invitations with no intention to buy and figure that is a license to really sock it to them. I was fine with that, but also took the license to sock it to them back. It''s all sales pitch, and if you don''t take it personally and think of it as one big game (with your credit card planted firmly in your wallet) you have a chance of winning. Unfortunately, that''s hard to do when they start throwing insults at you as some of these companies do, or even worse, do criminal things like Steel mentioned above.

I think the best deal is the one for $750 at the other resort. A lot of folks on tripadvisor have taken advantage of that one, and it''s great because there''s no pitch to go to. No obligation except turning down an invitation to attend one once you get there. By all accounts, they don''t push it once you are there.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
TGal, glad to hear you had a great trip and even better a good deal! I''m very impressed you were able to get out of there in 29 minutes! Looks like you did your research and knew exactly what to say. I don''t think my husband and I would ever take a chance on a timeshare presentation. I just can''t stand a pushy salesperson and all the questions. Thanks for sharing your experience though. Happy belated anniversary too!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2007 2:02:41 AM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 10/17/2007 1:46:00 AM

36.gif

Hi Harleigh...

Yes, I did see the resort (I remember it because I thought it was the Westin Resort and Spa). I can''t say I remember much about it though...nothing struck out as bad or good.

We stayed at Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas. It''s just one traffic light north of the light that takes you into the beach club resort area. 5 minute drive max, if that. Downtown Lahaina is in the other direction going south...about 10 minute drive.

You have tons of options, especially around the Kaanapali Beach Club. It''s a giant strip of hotels...about a mile long I think. The Sheraton and Westin Resort and Spa would be plenty close to the Beach Club (just a few minutes walk). Just keep in mind that there are two Westins...the resort and spa is older (but the pool area is more ''resorty''. WKORV offers free shuttle to either Sheraton or Westin Resort and Spa...a nice convenience.

And I just realized that I posted the link to WKORV, when we actually stayed at the North Villas (they are right next to each other and we used the WKORV facilities instead of the north. But the rooms are different. The link is http://www.starwoodvacationownership.com/westin_kaanapali_ocean_resort_villas_north/photos.jsp

Are you staying at the Kaanapali Beach Club as well as having your wedding there?

Hi TGal!

Thanks for the info! Sorry I didn''t get back to you last night...I took some cough syrup with codeine and just now woke up, so apparently I got some much needed rest!

I STILL don''t know where we''re staying, and it''s driving me nuts! I am hoping to stay at the Ka''anapali Beach Club Resort so that my girls and I can get ready in our room and not have to worry about transportation or anything to the wedding site. Where we are getting married apparently has waterfalls, koi ponds, a big staircase and some other areas aside from the garden and ocean views we plan to have. Here is a link to the location pix from our wedding coordinator: here . We are getting married on the grassy area.

I don''t know why I''m so worried about it...I''m sure everywhere out there is beautiful, but I''ve never been to Maui, so am solely going on other people''s recommendations. I am also trying to organize a banquet dinner at a restaurant there in Lahaina, and I''ll be damned if I can get them to call me back! I finally got ahold of the owner, but he seems a little scatterbrained, so I''m not sure that this is the best idea I''ve ever had! I''ll keep you posted, and thanks again for the information!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2007 1:51:56 PM

Hi TGal!

Thanks for the info! Sorry I didn''t get back to you last night...I took some cough syrup with codeine and just now woke up, so apparently I got some much needed rest!

I STILL don''t know where we''re staying, and it''s driving me nuts! I am hoping to stay at the Ka''anapali Beach Club Resort so that my girls and I can get ready in our room and not have to worry about transportation or anything to the wedding site. Where we are getting married apparently has waterfalls, koi ponds, a big staircase and some other areas aside from the garden and ocean views we plan to have. Here is a link to the location pix from our wedding coordinator: here . We are getting married on the grassy area.

I don''t know why I''m so worried about it...I''m sure everywhere out there is beautiful, but I''ve never been to Maui, so am solely going on other people''s recommendations. I am also trying to organize a banquet dinner at a restaurant there in Lahaina, and I''ll be damned if I can get them to call me back! I finally got ahold of the owner, but he seems a little scatterbrained, so I''m not sure that this is the best idea I''ve ever had! I''ll keep you posted, and thanks again for the information!
Snlee, thanks gal!

Harleigh, I wish I had known, I could have taken some photos for you. A lot of the resorts there do seem to have lush landscaping. Don''t expect to have the beach by yourself though...it''s pretty busy there.

I will give you head''s up...I don''t know what a lot of these resorts look like on the inside, but on the outside, it seems dated. However the beautiful surroundings certainly make up for it.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Yes, that's what I've heard, too. Supposedly, these were revamped after the Embassy Suites were bought out by whoever turned it into the Ka'anapali Beach Club Resort, so I think staying anywhere there is a crap-shoot either way.

However, the grounds were affordable for our ceremony and we have access to everything we want, so I'm hoping to stay there and possibly have the reception there, too.

Is it July yet???
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results