shape
carat
color
clarity

Charm Bracelt Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

catlover

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a white gold charm bracelet. If any of you know where to find a nice one please let me know. Thanks for your help.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, I have a YG charm bracelet and my DH and I have been putting charms on it for the past few years. The last charm he got me was from preciousaccents.com, and they sell bracelets in white gold. I loved the charm from them, the service was great, etc. Check them out!

catlover

Rough_Rock
Thanks. I will check them out. I am now thinking WG. I think most of the charms you see are in WG.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WG is a great choice, and there are even a lot of two tone charms out there to be found, so if you wanted to mix it up a bit you could add those to a WG bracelet. One thing that''s been important to me when looking for charms is to find the 3D ones because I feel like the flat, 1D ones look more like they should be worn as pendants, ya know? The preciousaccents site has a good deal of 3D ones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results