shape
carat
color
clarity

ChargerGrl, tell us about Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
good question, Skippy!

I've been to all the "major" ones, haven't visited Lanai or Molkai (yet). I loved them all- some more than others
31.gif

Maui was my favorite, but now Kauai **may** have bumped it from it's top slot! One thing I do know, is that when we do return to Kauai, we'll most definitely stay on the North side. Probably not at the Princeville resort, but certainly in Princeville- perhaps find a condo thru vrbo.

I'm going to take a stab and guess that Kauai is your favorite island?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 4:59:00 PM
Author: ChargerGrrl
good question, Skippy!

I've been to all the 'major' ones, haven't visited Lanai or Molkai (yet)

Maui was my favorite, but now Kauai **may** have bumped it from it's top slot! One thing I do know, is that when we do return to Kauai, we'll most definitely stay on the North side. Probably not at the Princeville resort, but certainly in Princeville- perhaps find a condo thru vrbo.

I'm going to take a stab and guess that Kauai is your favorite island?
Bingo
emthup.gif
you guessed right!!! LOL I too have been to all the major islands, the repeats are Ohau and Kauai. I want to go back to the Big Island, it is pretty cool! So that is what we did the following time we went to Kauai was rent a condo in Princeville! I love Princeville and just looking out at Bali Hai! I love all your pictures, they are so beautiful
30.gif
and you and your dh are adorable!!! Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results