shape
carat
color
clarity

Channel setting help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

freaknyea

Rough_Rock
The ring I would like has a channel set on each side of the ring. Each channel set has four Princess Cut Diamonds. I like the Vathe X-prong ring but I didn''t know if anyone knew anything similar... The main Stone will be a Princess Cut. Also... how should I go about selecting the channel Princess'' to go along with the Main Stone... Example ... Main stone being Flasy and channel diamonds boring... or full flashy.. also should I match color and how close if not... Thanks Chris

freaknyea

Rough_Rock
Either people don''t like me or I have extremely boring topics...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
something like this one from whiteflash?

tmb_big_DSCN0944.jpg.jpg

as for the side stones, it will really depend on the size which will determine how much of a color difference you might be able to see. I would probably try to stay around the same color grade if possible.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2005 2:32:18 PM
Author: freaknyea
Either people don''t like me or I have extremely boring topics...

it''s not either
1.gif
if you look on the side it shows your question has only been viewed 22 times. some might not know the answer. be patient, i''m sure others will chime in.

freaknyea

Rough_Rock
Yes something like that just not some many diamonds in the Princess Cut... I have seen pictures close to what I want but I also wanted to know about matching the Diamonds to the Main Princess.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think you should try to stay at about the same color. fancy shapes do not hide color as well as rounds. what color is your center stone?

freaknyea

Rough_Rock
Well:) I haven''t got the center stone yet:) i just want to be prepared when I do so I can act a little more swiftly.. Hopefully...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results