shape
carat
color
clarity

Channel Set Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Everyone,
I have been drooling over all your rings lately and learning a lot. I love the look of pave but I am worried about being too hard on it. My boyfriend loves channel set rings but I want a ring that is 2mm wide. Is this possible with channel set rings? Most that I have see seem somewhat thick. Thanks so much!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I would talk with SignedPieces. Here is one that is 2.4mm: LINK

skphotoimages

Shiny_Rock
Mine are about 2.5 mm, maybe 3, and I know for a fact that I''ve seen smaller at a few local jewelers. I''ve never looked online though.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much you guys!! This site really is great!!
36.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I think mine is about 2mm. It''s really thin.

kvl12.9.jpg

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Logan Sapphire~
Your ring is SO pretty. It really is the look we are going for but still looks secure. Have you had any problems with it? Also, if you don''t mind me asking, where did you get it and what does your engagement ring look like?
Thanks so much!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/10/2005 12:01:21 AM
Author: indecisive
Logan Sapphire~

Your ring is SO pretty. It really is the look we are going for but still looks secure. Have you had any problems with it? Also, if you don''t mind me asking, where did you get it and what does your engagement ring look like?

Thanks so much!

Thanks! I haven''t had any problems at all with it, and I definitely tend to beat up my rings. I also have a shared prong ring, and while I feel pretty comfortable with it, I do tend to "baby" it more than the channel set one. I''ll attach some pics of it with my ering, which is a simple, Tiffany-crown head ring.

The one thing I will say about the size of the ring is that for me, on its own, it''s too small for me. I hardly wear it by itself, but sometimes I wish I had something more substantial. But the thing that attracted me to the ring in the first place was its thinness and delicateness, rather than a lot of metal, which is what some channel set rings seem to have. I got it at a small mom and pop B&M store here in Northern VA.

kvl12.10.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t notice that my wedding ring had spun in this pic.

kvl12.10.1.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah, I meant to add that I have small hands (3.5-3.75) and the ring looks a little lost by itself. Just something to think about.

kvl12.10.2.jpg

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, weird coincidence. I am from Northern VA too. Would you mind giving out the store name and location or PMing it? BTW your rings look absolutely gorgeous together. Thank you so much for your help!!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Wow, definitely weird coincidence! I bought from Five Star Jewelers in Fairfax, VA- on Rte 50 past Fairfax Circle. It was pretty reasonable, although it *is* a small carat weight.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results