shape
carat
color
clarity

Changing a 3/4 eternity band to a full eternity?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

june48

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know if this is possible, or if the whole ring would have to be taken apart? Mine is from Signed Pieces btw. Thanks!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
why don''t you ask them..? since it''s their ring, they would know what''s possible. good luck!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring has to be taken apart (Matatora had this done for hert ring at WF recently)...most likely the stone will just be reset in another all-around setting.. The thing is, I don''t know if they upgrade settings somehow regardless 0f technicalities, or you will just have to buy a new one.
7.gif

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Can I ask why?

If you already have 3/4 eternity, aren''t you just put more diamonds at the back of the shank, where nobody can see them. They''d be a soap trap too (just my opinion)

33.gif
Blod

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
WF- had to recast my ring, and I would think about it if you are not 100% sure, it is not cheap (and cost more then getting a full eternity would have in the first place which is fair but the diffrence was surprising).
You may be able to trade in and then perhaps they would subtract the price of the old setting from the new plus a few setting charges.

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Matadora, may I ask why you decided to change your ring?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
When we first were deciding on whether or not to do ours 1/2 or full eternity, we were surprised to note that the price difference between 1/2 and full was only $500. We thought well why not do the full! But changing 3/4 to full, definitely call SP and ask!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2006 11:37:32 AM
Author: peonygirl
Matadora, may I ask why you decided to change your ring?

She explains it here
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results