shape
carat
color
clarity

Change in plans.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kitiaral

Rough_Rock
So we are leaving for Vegas on Wednesday. I found out a couple weeks ago that the ring wasn't going to be ready for 6-8 weeks! He had originally hinted that Vegas would be it! And I was so excited! At first I was a little mad b/c he waited to make the purchase 2 weeks before we leave for the trip. How could he possibly think it would only take 2 weeks????

So my feelings were hurt that he didn't put better planning into it. But he said he had to wait until his friend who works at the store was there b/c he only works there a couple times a month. Plus he, himself, would have to be off that day.

I guess I'm just glad that some progress has been made and he actually bought something. He feels really bad for disappointing me. At first I didn't want to go on vacation at all b/c it would be hard. But we are still going to have lots of fun b/c I love him so much. We had a blast the last time we went, too.

I guess a good thing is that now I don't know exactly when to expect the proposal. I'm so curious and ask so many questions. And it's easy for him to crack and give away details. So I'm trying my best not to ask about it.

He did tell me that he had it custom made and it's more beautiful than the one we picked out, but along the same lines design wise. Its so cute to see him talk about it b/c I can tell he's excited about it too.

So hopefully I'll be able to post some good news soon. And good luck to all of you ladies this summer! Let us all get some bling!!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I''m gonna go ahead and guess that it will still happen on the trip. I think he just wanted to have a little bit more of a surprise so he is trying to fake you out.

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
I''ll have to agree and say that he''s just trying to throw you off from an engagement plan :) Either way, good luck and have a kickass time in Vegas! I hear Obama is going to be there this week.

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
Either way, enjoy Vegas! Be sure to let us know what happens - and don''t be disappointed - now you have the element of surprise whether he does propose in Vegas or at a later date! At least you know he''s the one and he''s proposing and the ring is picked out and on it''s way
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results