shape
carat
color
clarity

Certification Question

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
I am looking at a ring with a Ruby Report from the Gemological Certification Services London and was wondering how reputable they are?

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
@PinkAndBlueBling Thank you SO much for the info on GCS, much appreciated! Strangely I had already tried doing a PS search and came up empty handed, but am not too surprised as I have been having PS search issues since the platformed changed.

I have been searching for a nice Victorian half hoop for sometime and have fallen for this one :)

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve used them. I had an Alex that I was convinced was a really good synthetic and it was!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, I’d be snapping that one up pronto.
It’s really rare to find a good Victorian ring with matching tone rubies AND in great condition.
Many times, due to age, the not unexpected “nibbles” on facets have become missing “chunks”.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
@LD You have some really gorgeous Alex! I hope you were not disappointed by the results of the one in question.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
@Bron357 Thank you for your thoughts on this ring, it will be heading my way as soon as we can get shipping lined up. I'm really excited to see it in person as I have been told it is even lovelier in person :)

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
She’s here and is the most gorgeous shade of bright red with some crazy red fluorescence :) So hard for my camera to capture the color!
64A643B2-B848-4901-9198-9B08CAC15E87.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results