shape
carat
color
clarity

Cehra, I think I have been very patient

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
waiting for you new ring!!! Good golly, when ARE we going to see it??? I''m ready to get involved and call Ocean and ask her what the sam hill is taking so long. Geeeeeesh!

9.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2007 9:19:59 AM
Author:lumpkin
waiting for you new ring!!! Good golly, when ARE we going to see it??? I''m ready to get involved and call Ocean and ask her what the sam hill is taking so long. Geeeeeesh!

9.gif
I think we ALL have been more than patient
17.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
What ring?

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2007 9:53:58 AM
Author: Ellen
What ring?
(Tongue planted firmly in cheek.)
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
12.gif

I did post in another thread that I''d have it by SEPTEMBER. I know, I know... as it is getting closer I''m getting so freaking excited! But I''m still having flashes of paranoia that my stone is dead and really an ugly shade of yellow LOL And the part she''s doing underneath with the rubies - I don''t even *know* what she''s doing there... it is a surprise!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Oh, no, now we have to wait until September? I''m bummed. I really am looking forward to seeing it, Sara, all kidding aside. I''m glad you are getting really psyched up for it, though! There''s no way your stone is going to be anything but spellbinding. I am intrigued with the rubies....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results