shape
carat
color
clarity

Cavities in VS2 stone near girdle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sunshines

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, I saw a EVS2 stone 1.65ct that has cavities amongst its impurities in the VS2 grade. I can see it under 10x loupe just beneath the girdle inthe pavilion. Can anyone advise if this is acceptable for VS2 quality? Thanks in advance.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Which lab graded the diamond?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How many, how large - otherwise, sure, why not... you may find VVS graded diamonds with the only birthmark being an indented natural.

If the small chips were accounted for by the clarity grade may one thing to ask. Is there any trace of these on the lab report (on the clarity plot or comments?). It better be: diamonds do get chipped with wear and the chips affect the clarity grade just like any other surface characteristic
38.gif

As far as I know...

Sunshines

Rough_Rock
it has the new GIA report with the Ex cut.... I saw one cavity which was already plotted on the report. It also has natural and indented natural on the plot.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2006 9:49:51 AM
Author: Sunshines
it has the new GIA report with the Ex cut.... I saw one cavity which was already plotted on the report. It also has natural and indented natural on the plot.
there you go!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results