carat
color
clarity

CatLady

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hiya!

I am nosey and curious-- what did you do with your e-ring? Did you get to keep it?

I''m divorced and have my ring (long story, but I essentially paid for it-- there is no sentimental attachment nor any resentment attached to it). I''m trying to determine what to do with it since selling it would be such a huge loss of $. I''m considering using the center stone for a semi-bezel RHR. I just need the $2K for that, it''s a lot of heavy platinum!

Anyway, just wondering if you still have your ring and what you have planned for it.

CatLady

Rough_Rock
No, I don''t. He had originally told me that I could keep it and the wedding band, but then he went into the apartment when I was gone and stole them both. I had looked into selling it, but it wasn''t worth it.

It honestly wouldn''t surprise me if I were to run into him in a few years and see the same diamond on another girl''s finger. Hopefully he will be smart enough to have it reset.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2010 5:04:53 PM
Author: CatLady
No, I don''t. He had originally told me that I could keep it and the wedding band, but then he went into the apartment when I was gone and stole them both.
23.gif
32.gif

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, I don''t. He had originally told me that I could keep it and the wedding band, but then he went into the apartment when I was gone and stole them both. I had looked into selling it, but it wasn''t worth it.

It honestly wouldn''t surprise me if I were to run into him in a few years and see the same diamond on another girl''s finger. Hopefully he will be smart enough to have it reset.
oh geez, what a jerk. i''m sorry about that. i hope i didn''t upset with my Q

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2010 5:08:34 PM
Author: mscushion

No, I don''t. He had originally told me that I could keep it and the wedding band, but then he went into the apartment when I was gone and stole them both.

23.gif
32.gif

Oh my word.
38.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock

23.gif
32.gif

classy..

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/4/2010 9:17:17 PM
Author: Maevie

23.gif
32.gif

classy..
What a catch...
Good riddance.
20.gif

CatLady

Rough_Rock
Yeah. I wasn''t too pleased, but I really didn''t need that cursed rock. I guess, technically the guy is supposed to keep it in this situation. After he took them he told me that he was planning on reproposing in some really big way, but I told him not to bother.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/5/2010 12:33:06 PM
Yeah. I wasn''t too pleased, but I really didn''t need that cursed rock. I guess, technically the guy is supposed to keep it in this situation. After he took them he told me that he was planning on reproposing in some really big way, but I told him not to bother.
I can''t recall your situation at the moment, but it usually goes - if the male breaks off the engagement, he doesn''t get the ring back, but if the female breaks off the engagement, she gives the ring back to the male.

Same-sex couples, please forgive me for solely using female and male in the example above, it''s just easier to explain that way.
41.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results