shape
carat
color
clarity

Cat adoption dilema (urgent, with pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
* bump*

do you have her yet?
35.gif

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
I am a self confessed weird cat lady, there is nothing like the loyalty and love that a cat can bring to you.

I can''t wait to see pictures of Nina
36.gif

Are you going to change her name?

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Nina is a doll! I''m glad you went with your heart.

I bonded with my Wrigley right away in the shelter, he let me hold him like a baby and was just about the sweetest thing ever! Now with my other kitty Ruby, she was a hider and still would rather find a cozy spot on her own than with the rest of the "family." She''s not really affectionate towards anybody but me, she is grumpy around my FI. However, Wrigley loves the FI a ton and the constantly play...so that makes up for it.

I hope you''re soooo happy with your new little one!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Another shy kitty story for anyone reading this - when we first brought our initial two home (from the same litter, 6 months old by the time we got them), one of them wouldn''t even be in the same room with us for almost 2 months. It took a TON of love and patience to help her feel safe, but now she is the biggest love bug ever, and I wouldn''t trade her for any other kitty in the world - we have a special bond because of how much time and effort I spent getting her out of her shell.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Oh yes we have had her since last Sunday! She is a bundle of joy and trouble for sure. She gives a whole new definition of "hyperactiveness" in our dictionary! LOL!

She climbs onto everything (short of our Christmas tree), including her two big brothers'' tails. She can run like 40 MPH from one end of the house to another (thank goodness for our open floor plan!). She is prob teething because she is sinking her little sharp teeth into everything, including our feet and hands. We do our best to tell her not to, so all day you hear in our house "no Nina this" and "no Nina that". But that precious energy bomb does not seen to understand....
39.gif

She is much more a "people cat" than "cat cat". Her 2 brothers all want to cuddle with her and be all motherly with her, but the minute they get near her getting ready to lick her, she sniffed them, and swatted at them and jumped away (like a rabbit she jumps).
9.gif

I DO have pictures and promise I will post them tonight! Thanks to all her uncle and aunties from Nina!~

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Yay! I''m so glad that you chose Nina. She def seems like a sweetie.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
She sounds like a (delightful) handful! Can''t wait to see the pics
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/11/2008 3:05:36 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
She sounds like a (delightful) handful! Can''t wait to see the pics
9.gif
Ditto! Sounds like she is settling in great!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 1:58:12 PM
Author: zhuzhu
I DO have pictures and promise I will post them tonight! Thanks to all her uncle and aunties from Nina!~
Hellooooo pictures!!!

impatient_rat.gif

I can''t wait to see little Nina at home!!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Hi All!
I just posted new pictures of Nina on a new thread. Please check it out here:
link

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results