shape
carat
color
clarity

Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
Well, I looked around and on the Sarah Palin thread ya''ll were starting to talk about her, and I did not see her own thread. I watch Nancy Grace virtually every night for info. I live in Tampa which is East of Orlando, so I hear local reports sometimes too. What do ya''ll think???? I think the little girl is dead, and that it may have been an accident. She wanted to party, she chloroformed the child thinking that that would just get her to sleep, it was too much and she died. Casey did not realize, and then by then it was too late. If she fell asleep and forgot her in the car in the Florida heat, that alone would be enough to kill her. She put her in the trunk to hide her, and then buried her in the backyard. Then, she found out her parents were going to put a cement slab in the backyard, and she dug the body up and put it in the trunk. That''s how the body fluids got in there. Then she went to Orlando airport to bury the body.

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
I wasn''t sure that this thread belongs in this forum, but from the description, I don''t think this forum is just for politics. Let me know if I am wrong. Thanks!
35.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
hmmmm

I don''t think that if she originally buried the body in the yard that she would be smart enough to remove it before her parents poured the slab. I think she''d leave it there thinking it was a good idea.
I don''t think it was an accident either.

But I''m not in Florida so you probably have better sources than me!

Is it true that her father was a homicide detective and the mainstream media won''t pick up on that?

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
Well, the only reason I think she originally buried the body in the backyard is that a cadaver dog "hit" on the backyard, and on the trunk of the car. The only thing I could find on him is that he was a sherrif''s detective. I assume he knows what a dead body smells like. It may have been intentional. Seems there was some major bad blood between Casey and her Mom Cindy, over Caylee.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Interesting...I never knew that about the back yard!

This story makes me so sad because that little girl was so adorable!

I wonder if they are going to let her off since there is no body. The circumstantial evidence is insane though, and they''ve caught her in about a million lies. And the PICTURES of her paryting!
38.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I think the little tot departed this world at the hands of her mother
7.gif

Whether she''ll get by with it, who knows? It worked for the parents of Sabrina Aisenberg in Florida
38.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We don''t hear much about the Caylee Anthony case up here, so I''m not very familiar with the details. I do know a little bit though, and I think it''s just so sad. That poor little girl.
7.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I pray for her little soul. It''s a tragic story.... I think the Mom did it... How or why is beyond me.
15.gif

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/16/2008 10:35:40 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I pray for her little soul. It''s a tragic story.... I think the Mom did it... How or why is beyond me.
15.gif
I think so too. What kind of mother is she. There''s no look of worry, despair, remorse whatsoever since day 1 when her face was in the media. I feel like strangling her.
emotion-39.gif
Poor child, such a beautiful looking kid, life cut short for nothing. Sad thing is, others struggle to create a child, while some simply don''t care for the one they have.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I think she did it. I think she did it so she could get rid of her unwanted child, and now she''s trying to hide it. This story makes me sick.
38.gif
38.gif

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/16/2008 10:31:14 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
We don''t hear much about the Caylee Anthony case up here, so I''m not very familiar with the details. I do know a little bit though, and I think it''s just so sad. That poor little girl.
7.gif
Lucky you. I live in Central Florida, where we eat, sleep, and breathe Casey Anthony. I get on the Pricescope political threads just to calm down from watching the Casey Anthony coverage.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/17/2008 4:26:55 PM
Author: MaggieB

Date: 10/16/2008 10:31:14 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
7.gif
Lucky you. I live in Central Florida, where we eat, sleep, and breathe Casey Anthony. I get on the Pricescope political threads just to calm down from watching the Casey Anthony coverage.
Maggie, my parents live in Fort Myers, so I''m sure they''re getting an earful of Casey Anthony too.
38.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely agree with you all...she had a hand in whatever happened to that sweet little girl.

As someone who wants a child, and is struggling, it makes me so incredibly sick. How could anyone, for any reason do such an awful thing...

I just hope Caylee didn''t suffer...and didn''t know...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results