shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Trinity Ring Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Giada

Shiny_Rock
I think I''m ready to take the plunge and order a Trinity. I live in Austin and there is no Cartier store here, so I will be doing this by phone.

I have smallish hands and I''m wondering how wide each band of the trio is. 2mm, 3mm? I love the look, but I''m afraid it will be to much for my hand.

Does anyone have one that they can measure (or just happen to know)?

Thanks!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
I bought a rolling ring from rollingrings.com each band is 3 mm wide and the ring is true to size. when i triend on the cartier ring at the cartier store, I needed a smaller size than normal. For what irs worth, I am enjoying my 18K trinity ring from www.rollingrings.com

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/7/2008 8:09:34 PM
Author: mintve
I bought a rolling ring from rollingrings.com each band is 3 mm wide and the ring is true to size. when i triend on the cartier ring at the cartier store, I needed a smaller size than normal. For what irs worth, I am enjoying my 18K trinity ring from www.rollingrings.com
Thank you, Mintve. Would you say that the Cartier ring was about the same size as your rollingring.com band?

Do you have pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results