shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Rolling Ring with Maytal Latest Masterpiece

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great rings. Congratulations!

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Another angle

100_1857(6).JPG

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2007 5:29:50 PM
Author: MWG
Date: 6/6/2007 1:58:55 PM

Author: Gypsy

36.gif
OH YAY!!! I''m so happy you are happy with it!! Of couse, what''s not to be happy with... it''s STUNNING!!! I love the way she did it... SO delicate and feminine where in the hands of someone with less skill it would could have been bulky and masculine. Wonderful!! I can''t wait for some hand shots once your FI has it!!! CONGRATS!!

36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Thanks Gypsy!!!! I really appreciate you pointing me in Maytal direction. And you are right, in the hands of less skills it would have looked totally different. When she emailed me and told me that it would look 10x better than the pictures I sent....I was relieved because I have seen her other work and they are also spectacular as well.

Take Care

MWG

You are more than welcome. We have a lot of jewelers that do custom work... and sometimes it''s just a matter of matching the concept with the right designer for the job. I''m glad that in this case my hunch was right. ENJOY and please, post the hand shots when you have them.
2.gif

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
I got an email from Maytal today and she said the photographer will get her the professional pictures next week. I will post them when I received them.

Thanks to all
MWG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings!!!!

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Just received a professional picture of our e-ring from Maytal. Her work is exquisite.

DG00107(2).jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, love that pro shot...the ring really is just amazing...

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/20/2007 10:06:40 AM
Author: mrssalvo
wow, love that pro shot...the ring really is just amazing...
Personally, I hope they took more shots, because the engraving on the side of the ring and her milgrain work it so clean and smooth. She went ahead hand engraved all the way around the bottom side of the band. She recommended doing this because it helps to not show scratches.

When we asked her, "Most settings have a smooth area at the bottom of the ring for ring sizing, what if we need to have re-sized in the future, what about the hand engraving work? Maytal said, "Send it back to me and she said she would resize it and we would never be able to tell that it was resized including the hand engraving!!"
41.gif

MWG

snlee

Ideal_Rock
MWG, it''s gorgeous! I love that pro shot too!
30.gif

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks SNLEE..... the pictures really do not do the diamonds and setting JUSTICE!!!! Best jewelry buying decision ever for me using Maytal and WhiteFlash to make a ring.

MWG

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
The three-stone ring is exquisite perfection!

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Happy Anniversary....... my fiancee is just in love with it.....I think it is something about the ring that it is custom made and no one in the world has one like it!!! I hope Maytal sends some pictures of her hand engraving on the sides and bottom of the ring.

Yesterday, we were at the Clerk of Courts office getting our marriage license and the lady behind the desk was amazed at how the diamonds just sparkled!!! She said, "You dont see many diamonds around here that do that!!!" We just blushed and Thanked PS and everyone who helps to make this the best place to buy diamond jewelry.

Thanks again,
MWG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results