shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier ring on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pomLover

Rough_Rock
hi. I am a newbie trying to buy a diamond ring. Is this one worth to buy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8911555460

I don''t mind buying 2nd hand ring as long as it is pretty and worth to buy. I know buying on ebay is risky, but this one comes with the certificate and GIA report. Is this a good deal?

CARTIER SOLITAIRE 1895 ring
0.65 carat ROUND Brilliant Diamond
color G
glarity VS1

Thanks a lot.

cartier1e.jpg

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Cartier certainly has a fine reputation.

My casual glance at the seller''s feedback didn''t raise any red flags--not too many negatives, none withdrawn, and I didn''t see any negative positives (like when someone gives a "positive" feedback that says "item not as described but pretty anyway"). But I didn''t look too hard.

However, based on the GIA report, the diamond has a 62% table. I wouldn''t buy a diamond with a table that big.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree. THe seller seems to be legit but I''m not a big fan of the large table on the diamond..

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would have my skin peeled off before I'd buy anthing like a diamond on eBay.

Buy from a reputable seller you can trust.
Pay a good but fair price.

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
Why take a chance?

The stones could be swapped.
They could be chipped.
It could be stolen.

Why bother with the hassle if things aren't right?

pomLover

Rough_Rock
Thanks a lot for all your advises. I will do more research before I buy my 1st diamond ring.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with the other posters, I''m not in love with the diamond, the table is a bit big. I must admit though, the ring setting is beautiful and I can see what drew you to it. You''ve got good taste.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results