shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Pave Trinity BANGLE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was at the mall today and stopped in to "visit" the pave rolling ring I am angling for, and the SA said, hey, I have something you might like to see. It was a GM size (medium? there are three sizes made) of the all white diamond pave trinity bangle. It was TO DIE FOR. This is currently the only one in the country, not sure why the Cartier in K. of P has it. I tried it on and OMG I wanted to bolt out of the store. At a mere $92,000.00...hey, why not? Wow, I felt like a movie star...in my sweats and a pony tail, no make up on...quite a sight.

But in all seriousness, it was simply stunning and it was really fun to try it on. There was a stunning 13 plus carat tennis bracelet in platinum ($69,000.00) and a 5 plus carat cushion cut in a pave halo ($311,000.00). It was all just incredible and really fun to play with.

By the way, the tri color rolling ring, not sure which width, I think the medium one, is now up to $1000.00 from $800.00. Price increases are insane.

I also tried on the medium Ballon Blue in stainless/gold. I am looking for a watch with two tone metal since I have been wearing more yellow lately. It is a really cool looking watch. Cartier stuff, mostly, has such great style.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Sounds stunning! Couldn''t find it on the website tho
8.gif

With the price increase on rolling rings, this looks like a good deal.....

http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=1759

cheers--Sharon

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Sa had it in a book. He said it is literally the only on in the US currently, of any size. I have small wrists but my hand is hard to get bangles over, and this size was perfect. It laid so beautifully when my arm was down at my side.

It was truly magnificent. He said I was the first person to try it on!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Caroline,

Sounds beautiful, bet you wanted to buy it didn''t you?? LOL

You and Lisa have to get together one of these days. We still want to see her moonstone ring, your redesigned eternity band, and all the new treasures you both have.
36.gif

Linda

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am willing! Lisa has been super busy but hopefully we can get it going.

Well, it was gorgeous, and maybe someday, but it is pretty pricey and just is not likely in the cards. However, I thought for what it was the price was not bad, the ring is 25,000 and the bracelet is certainly 4 times the diameter. It was just fun to try it on and know how special a piece it is. They have some stunning stuff in the store, all of it was just amazing.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m glad I''m not the only one who''s had the urge to bolt out of a jewelry store while trying on an expensive diamond piece!
3.gif

Sounds amazing, though, I think the 5 ct cushion would tempt me more than the bangle.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
The cushion was total perfection to me. Did not see stats or anything, but loved the shape. Really a gorgeous piece. I would love it with a pink diamond center.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw that cushion the other day, and it''s the loveliest cushion cut I''ve ever seen. I always thought Cartier had the best cushion cuts around.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
MB, maybe we can co buy it and share it?!

Wasn''t it magnificent?

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like a plan, DF!
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2008 11:52:12 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Sounds like a plan, DF!
35.gif
Can I join in
2.gif
3.gif
I want to see the rolling pave braclet and cushion ring!!!!
41.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, come see all of us here and we will have a blingfest for sure!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tried on our cushion yesterday. It was a perfect fit, but I''d like to get rid of the halo - that stone doesn''t need it.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, Mb, I didn''t mind it though it certainly does NOT need it.

Did you see the bangle?

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF, I saw the bangle in the window. It's a beauty - perfect with the trinity ring. I also loved the two 3-stone emerald cut rings in the window. One on each hand would be nice.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw those in the window on the right. I tried one on. They were gorgeous, but I would take the trinity collection (pave ring and bangle) , the 5 carat cushion and the 13 carat tennis bracelet instead. HA HA aren't I the choosy one. The bracelet is amazing on, it just shimmers.

My husband told me he IS getting me the pave rolling ring within a few months. Our anniversary is August so that is what I think he is thinking. I love it. I am NOT mentioning the bracelet. I should quit while I am ahead.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How soon is your son''s Bar Mitzvah? The bracelet would be a good present for that celebration.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is November and my bday is in December, 43, not a milestone but...he could absolutely get it for both of those events...BUT I just feel I need to let him decide. I am sure the SA will mention it to him. The bar mitzvah is going to be costly if my oldest''s is an indication and I believe it is and we are building a new home. Certainly if he feels inclined I will not protest, but as he starts paying bills for that stuff I am not sure how inclined he will be! I would be more than thrilled to get the ring now, and have a wait and see approach. He knows me so well, when I said I want the ring now, he said, yeah, so you can start working on the NEXT thing you want. Guilty as charged. But he is very generous generally so I am not too concerned!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Caroline,

How exciting that you are building a new home. Is this a summer home or a new home to live in?? Where at??

Linda

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linda, it is going to be just a couple of minutes from my current home, actually closer to Lisa!

We found a 5.5 acre piece of land and it is great. I love my house now, but we are on one acre and our township will not allow a pool or court to be added, and we have only a three car garage. Hubby wants more interior space too, closets, etc. Two of my kids rooms, the younger two, are on the small side. And they share a bath which is getting tougher on my middle son who wants more privacy. So, we have plans almost done and should start construction this summer. It is exciting, but very scary too. It will be a big project. The house is going to be substantial, plus there will be a lot of exterior work needed.

We nixed the vacation house idea for now. My oldest two are gone all summer and next summer my youngest might as well. So hubby and I can just go on nice trips when and where we want. Being alone all summer at a beach house is not going to be what I want to do, if I have no kids around. We rent in August and pick the kids up and hang, but even that is getting tough as my oldest is a varsity athlete and has pre season to deal with, so we end up missing at least one week of him.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Caroline,

It is so much fun, planning a new house. Picking out colors, carpets, etc. It is stressful too. Be sure to to have a room for your MIL, ha ha ha. I had to throw that one in.

Linda

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linda, boo!

We are putting in an elevator and we are also putting in a third floor suite with a bedroom and bath suite for my nanny and then a two bedroom two bath apartment with a sitting room (no kitchen, just a frige) so IF the day comes that my mom needs to come, there is room for her and a caregiver. My mother in law can come for a visit but that is it!!!!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
36.gif

Date: 4/23/2008 4:01:11 PM
Author: diamondfan
Linda, boo!

We are putting in an elevator and we are also putting in a third floor suite with a bedroom and bath suite for my nanny and then a two bedroom two bath apartment with a sitting room (no kitchen, just a frige) so IF the day comes that my mom needs to come, there is room for her and a caregiver. My mother in law can come for a visit but that is it!!!!
Can I be your co-mom? The house you''re building sounds like it deserves a place in Architectural Digest! Yummo!
36.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2008 7:47:03 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
I tried on our cushion yesterday. It was a perfect fit, but I''d like to get rid of the halo - that stone doesn''t need it.
Madam, we need pictures!!! Lots and lots of pictures!! Maybe you and DF can arrange for some???
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Isabel, of course. Anytime, you are welcome. (noticed I typed fridge without the d!) Thanks so much. I think it will be gorgeous, we want to do a Mediterranean/Tuscan style, modified of course for the east. I want to do limestone and dark wrought iron and mosaic tiles, stained mahogany doors and beamed ceilings in some of the more casual spaces. I have this vision of it, hoping it comes out the way I want! The grounds are really lovely and flat and nicely wide, so the lot has a nice appeal. There will be two gated entries and a lovely courtyard in front. I want really pretty gardens too. Miss Maya will enjoy chasing things all over creation on this property.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Caroline,

Your new house is going to be lovely, we can''t wait to see the pictures, when they start the building.

Your MIL, will probably add her 2cents in. When we had our house built, many years ago and we were still speaking to my MIL, you should have heard her comments. OMG, I was ready to kick her out. She didn''t like the tile, the carpets, the pool, etc. I told her, to be glad she wasn''t living here then, of course I received one of her famous dirty looks.

Linda

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope it gets rolling this summer.

My MIL is just like that. Anything I like she craps on (and I do my research and am willing to spend what it takes to get the best) until someone ELSE says it is top of the line.

I would just smile sweetly and say, Good thing YOU are not living here!

Here is another random example. I got married at a very well know lovely hotel in L.A. They are famous for their food. I offered a veal chop with truffles and a wine reduction, and then a fish choice for those who did not eat meat. She went on and on about what a disgrace it was that I was serving veal, and how ashamed she was and blah blah yada yada. I mean, she brought this up to me so often I wanted to smack her. I said, have the FISH and drop it. Well, we go on our honeymoon and my MIL and now deceased FIL want to hear about it so we invite them to an Italian restaurant for dinner. ONE GUESS WHAT SHE ORDERS! VEAL PICATTA! I, being snarky, said, Oh, I guess you are OKAY with veal NOW after busting my chops for weeks a month ago! She looks and says, I never did that. AARRGGGHHHH!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL LOL LOL, it figures!!! They love to rattle our cages don''t they???

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine takes that art to a new high or should I say LOW!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2008 4:01:03 PM
Author: diamondfan
Skippy, come see all of us here and we will have a blingfest for sure!
I just saw this!!! I would LOVE to!!!
36.gif
2.gif
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results