shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier or Harry Winston Pave

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beefjerky

Rough_Rock
I seen the Cartier in person....How does the Harry Winston compare? On their webpage, they don''t have a good view of it (and I would want the round brilliant cut).

Thanks!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome
35.gif
I wouldn't be able to answer this as I have no personal experience of HW or Cartier, but I wouldn't have thought you could get a bad diamond from either of them, although you probably know you will pay a huge premium for the name. Maybe someone else can chime in, if you want the largest and best cut diamond for your money then online vendors have some superb rounds, but if you want the whole experience of buying from a big name like those above then enjoy and let their experts guide you. After all, their diamonds are probably cherry picked and don't have any negative factors, there is a lot to learn about diamonds and this will have been done for you to make choosing easier. Good luck!

HeeBeeGB

Rough_Rock
You can take a look at my previous thread https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/finally-here.37393/ It has a ''cartier like'' setting. There are no paves...but at the time i was considering adding 3 stones on each side of the round stone. I know i found a better stone and setting, for the price, than going to cartier. I guess its what you value more of. Mind you I do buy non precious items from Tiffany and Links of London. When it came to the stone, I knew exactly what I was getting
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results