carat
color
clarity

Cartier Mini Love Ring

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hello,

I don't post much but I enjoy reading many of the threads in this forum. So I was trolling Ebay and found a Cartier Mini Love Ring. It's 18K, mint condition, includes a box, marked 'Cartier' '750' '49' '(c) 'DC7170'. Is it legit? What other markings should I be looking for? The pictures on the site looks promising. I offered 20% less than their BIN and the seller agreed. So now I just want to make sure that I have a legit product. Any advice is welcome.

Thanks!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you have the opportunity get it home and take it to Cartier. Either than that just judge it by the quality. Really all you can do. I had the same dilemma when I got a rolling ring.

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks Neil! I'm hesitant to buy it because I'm afraid it's a fake. I asked the seller if they have paperwork to verify its authenticity and they said no. He did say that they have very strict standards to ensure their products' authenticity. I mentioned about going to a Cartier store to verify that it is real and he said that I can do so but Cartier has no way of verifying that it is authentic??? That's when part of me felt that it might be fake. So I'll pass on this one. Thanks for the advice!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results