shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Etincelle eternity

kilowhiskey111

Rough_Rock
Is it possible to have a custom ring made similar to the cartier Etincelle with similar specs? DDCB2EA0-A969-4507-9FDA-BFB2E07F21FA.png

Attachments

• 3901F206-57C5-4B60-8333-DB2DA1F43BF8.jpeg
    3901F206-57C5-4B60-8333-DB2DA1F43BF8.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 13

kilowhiskey111

Rough_Rock
I had 2 made by Whiteflash and they looked truly awful and the finish on the bands was rough. I was super disappointed in the quality so they were returned. I ideally would like the diamonds to appear the same size as the ones in the cartier band. There was an older post where someone was getting their wedding band from eight BN or cartier and ended up going with the cartier band based on quality and comfort.

Thanks for the link to the BN.

kilowhiskey111

Rough_Rock
Entincelle de Cartier in rose gold. 36 diamond totaling 0.453ct.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I had 2 made by Whiteflash and they looked truly awful and the finish on the bands was rough. I was super disappointed in the quality so they were returned. I ideally would like the diamonds to appear the same size as the ones in the cartier band. There was an older post where someone was getting their wedding band from eight BN or cartier and ended up going with the cartier band based on quality and comfort.

Thanks for the link to the BN.

If you’ve already gotten a replica made and it didn’t make you happy, might I suggest buying the real deal?

I’m sure it’s more expensive, but usually if you are expecting an exact replica, it will never meet your heart’s desire.

kilowhiskey111

Rough_Rock
If you’ve already gotten a replica made and it didn’t make you happy, might I suggest buying the real deal?

I’m sure it’s more expensive, but usually if you are expecting an exact replica, it will never meet your heart’s desire.

I’m sure you are correct but the bands that I want from cartier are 5k and I want two of them to stack with a rainbow love ring. I will try the BN bands first ‍♀️

kilowhiskey111

Rough_Rock
67AB578D-C1A7-4BF1-A51E-91399806E223.jpeg can anyone tell which two bands are Blue Nile and which two are Cartier?

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Not enough for it to matter. The only discernable difference to me is the very minor prominence of the prongs.
If brand is important you could always pick up used for half the brand price...it would still be double what the BN band costs. It's a matter of your own preference.

kilowhiskey111

Rough_Rock
Not enough for it to matter. The only discernable difference to me is the very minor prominence of the prongs.
If brand is important you could always pick up used for half the brand price...it would still be double what the BN band costs. It's a matter of your own preference.

I am thinking the same. The BN bands look fine to me and they aren’t my wedding band so it isn’t super important to me. The brand name makes no difference to me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results