shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Declaration d''Amour (loads of cleaner pics)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
I hope you''ll all indulge me as I post quite a few new photos of the ring. I spent a good part of this morning taking photos when I should have been getting ready for work!! I am so in love with my engagement ring (and my fiance too, of course!)

30.gif

Dec7.JPG

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
This is the side view of the ring. The diamond sits in the setting like a little pillow
26.gif

Dec2.JPG

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Another side view!

Dec3.JPG

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
I think this view is particularly yummy!!

Dec4.JPG

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Because it''s a round brilliant in a 4-prong setting, it occasionally looks square. Love it!

Dec5.jpeg

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
But no - it''s definitely round!!!

Dec6.JPG

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Just being goofy ...

Birdie.JPG

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
And finally, some FIRE!

That''s it for now!!

35.gif

DecFire.JPG

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2007 7:46:50 AM
Author:Krissie
I hope you'll all indulge me as I post quite a few new photos of the ring. I spent a good part of this morning taking photos when I should have been getting ready for work!! I am so in love with my engagement ring (and my fiance too, of course!)

30.gif
Now these are proper photos of your beautifull ring
36.gif
Well done!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I love the new pictures - your Cartier ring is SO pretty!!! That is such a classy design and a ring you would never grow tired of.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2007 7:46:50 AM
Author:Krissie
I hope you''ll all indulge me as I post quite a few new photos of the ring. I spent a good part of this morning taking photos when I should have been getting ready for work!! I am so in love with my engagement ring (and my fiance too, of course!)

30.gif

and lucky for us you did! wonderful pics of a wonderful ring.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting better pics
9.gif

Now I can really see what it looks like. Its beautiful! Congrats (again)!!!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s GORGEOUS and classic & so clean & modern & refined. Love the engagement story too. CONGRATS!!! (Wish I was in PARIS right now!!!!)

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Can it get any better than this???
4.gif

I doubt it!
2.gif

Gorgeous ring!
3.gif

Dec72.jpg

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
oooh!! Oops..pardon me while i wipe the drool off my chin! Heehe...
30.gif
30.gif

GORGEOUS! JUST GORGEOUS!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
You are all My New Best Friends.
28.gif

Thank you so much!

Congratulations on your engagement! What a gorgeous ring, I love it
30.gif
!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Love the classic lines of Cartier...your ring is so beautiful..enjoy!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING ring. I just love the Bags channel set! So unique. But classic enough that you''ll never tiere of it.
9.gif

Lovely proposal story too!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Nothing like the real thing!!! Just beautiful Krissie
9.gif
30.gif
10.gif
30.gif
9.gif

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your beautiful and classy ring ! Definitely very elegant and timeless !

Kats

Rough_Rock
I love your ring, it''s so classy and timeless (and it looks huge and white!). I tried that one on when looking for engagement rings and it was my favourite Cartier ring, but it just didn''t look quite right on my hand - it looks great on yours!

Cassian

Rough_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! My e-ring has the linear baguettes going down the shank just like yours. such a pretty look i think.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous...classy and classic at the same time!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you again! I do love the side baguettes - they are actually more sparkly than I thought they''d be!

I''ll probably start looking for wedding rings soon, just for fun. I assume I should head back to Cartier due to my setting - it does sit quite low on the finger and I probably won''t be able to get anything that sits flush. I also don''t want to overpower my diamond, if that makes sense. It''s 1.11 carats and I don''t want it to get "lost" when paired with a wedding ring. But I do want there to be some sparklies on my wedding ring!!

I was thinking one of their RB channel-set bands - but wondering whether the rounds would take away from the baguettes on my ER?

They have a gorgeous band that''s got a few diamonds in it, but not the all-around look (more like 2 diamond inset every couple of millimeters); however, it''s in white gold and my ER is set in platinum!

Alternatively I also like the look of stacking rings and was thinking perhaps for symmetry I could place thin bands on either side of my ER?

Would love to hear your thoughts! This is so fun!

9.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I definitely think you should get a Cartier band to go with it. My incilination would be to think baguettes, but you''d have to try them on to see what will work. It almost needs to be made to go with your e-ring. Surely they''ll have suggestions of what works with it well.

1895femme

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! I love your ring! I would definitely go back to Cartier for the wedding band. My engagement ring and my husband''s wedding ring are from there. We were going to get mine there too, but we unexpectedly ended up using a family ring as my wedding band. We just got a new digital camera so I really should post pics.

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness, I LOVE IT!!!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh my--gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

saltymuffin

Shiny_Rock
I really like how low the stone sits, it makes the ring very wearable for everyday - which is a huge factor for me.

It is so very elegant and classic in a unique way, a beautiful ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results