shape
carat
color
clarity

Carrie Underwood''s Burberry scarf. Which one is it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Hey there! I found a pic in the celebrity bling post of Carrie Underwood in a pale Burberry scarf! Does anyone know which Burberry scarf and which color Carrie has on here? I love it! I''m thinking it is the cashmere giant check in either grey sage or pale rosewood. I need one!
36.gif

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Here is the pic of the scarf I am talking about!!! All of you Burberry lovers - I need your expertise!

carrie underwood burberry scarf.jpg

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 12:39:37 PM
Author: lizzyann01
Here is the pic of the scarf I am talking about!!! All of you Burberry lovers - I need your expertise!

Hi lizzyann,

A bit hard to tell from the pic, but it looks like the giant check in Rose. See how the thin cross lines are a lighter color (the Pale Rosewood and Grey Sage you mention have stronger colors for the thin cross lines).

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
blingbunny, good point. I think you may be right. I think it might be the rose. For some reason, in her pics it doesn''t look pink (looks more neutral doesn''t it?) but when I go to the burberry website, you are right the rose seems to match up better. I found some more pics. here they are.

carrie 1.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
One more

carrie 2.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
And here is the link to the Burberry rose. What do you think? Shall I order???!!!
31.gif

http://us.burberry.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3926931&cp=2119969.3769804.3769621&parentPage=family

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup, it''s rose. I was thinking about getting it last year. It''s a very pale beigy-pink. I think you should get it!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Me too! It doesn''t take much twisting of my arm to convince myself to make a purchase!!! I am going to call my local Nordstroms and see if they have that colorway. If not, I''l order it! Thanks for your help Kama and Bling Bunny. I am thinking it can be a Valentine''s Day present!

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/22/2010 2:45:42 PM
Me too! It doesn''t take much twisting of my arm to convince myself to make a purchase!!! I am going to call my local Nordstroms and see if they have that colorway. If not, I''l order it! Thanks for your help Kama and Bling Bunny. I am thinking it can be a Valentine''s Day present!

Ooh, a Valentine''s Day present to yourself?
2.gif
I may have to start that tradition myself.... The Rose is a very pretty color. I have a Burberry polo in that color and it''s sweet and girly without being in your face about it.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Nice! I''m glad you like the rose color! For the most part, my hubby and I pick out our own presents especially for any higher ticket items. We just like to make sure that we get what we want you know? It takes some of the surprise out of it but we tend to do surprise dinners or things like that to make up for it!!! I''m also in the process of picking out a pair of pearl stud earrings too! I think they will actually look pretty nice with my new scarf! Looks like we are both pretty new to PS. It was nice meeting you bling bunny!

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/22/2010 4:59:30 PM
Nice! I''m glad you like the rose color! For the most part, my hubby and I pick out our own presents especially for any higher ticket items. We just like to make sure that we get what we want you know? It takes some of the surprise out of it but we tend to do surprise dinners or things like that to make up for it!!! I''m also in the process of picking out a pair of pearl stud earrings too! I think they will actually look pretty nice with my new scarf! Looks like we are both pretty new to PS. It was nice meeting you bling bunny!

Yup, bf and I do the same thing for presents -- he''ll spend some time diligently browsing the Neiman website and run some options by me. I just flat-out ask him what he needs.
2.gif

Nice to meet you, too!
35.gif
And ooh, lizzyann, I think that pearls would match really well with the soft rose color!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Just ordered my scarf from Nordstrom! Happy Valentine''s Day to me!!! I''ll post pics when I get it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results