shape
carat
color
clarity

Carre eternity band revamped by David Klass

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
NonieMarie, mom2boys, SparklyOEC,anne_h, kathley, MissGotRocks, sweet_blossom, arkieb1, gregchang35, staci78, artdecolover71, lknvrb4, chiquitapet, armywife13, badabling, Enerchi, susiegrneyes, marcy, msop04, Acinom, apacherose, ihy138, Lula - Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments! I've been wearing the band non-stop and I really love it! The stones also seem sparklier in this setting :dance: I had been afraid that bezeling them may block some light and may cause them to be less sparkly. So happy that it appears to be the opposite!

RandG - Thank you so much for the great compliment, RandG! I completely covet your entire old cut collection!

pandabee - Thank you! I will be sure to update once the Rose Gold band is done!

diamondseeker2006 - I love carre and french cuts and was thinking that square french cuts in this setting would be AMAZING!!!! :love:

EHR2009 - I know the cost would depend on the metal and the size of the band but in platinum, the quotes I got ranged from 1400 - 1700. Most of the vendors were willing to credit me for the scrap price of the original setting towards the new band which would also knock down the price some.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful!!! You can definition see the carr-ness :) in the bezel settings. Great idea!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the repurposing of diamonds :appl: David does great work! your stackers look gorgeous and compliments each other very well.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Great job!

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock
Do you mind telling me the etsy seller who made your brushed finish platinum band?

libramom

Shiny_Rock
I love your band!!!!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely adore your band stack! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results