shape
carat
color
clarity

Car Jacking Police Warning

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
BEWARE OF PAPER IN THE BACK WINDOW OF YOUR VEHICLE. NEW WAY TO DO CAR JACKING''S (NOT A JOKE)
Heads up everyone! Please, keep this circulating...
You walk across the parking lot, unlock your car and get inside. You start the engine and shift into Reverse.
When you look into the rearview mirror to back out of your parking space, you notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle of the rear window. So, you shift into Park, unlock your doors, and jump out of your car to remove that paper (or whatever it is) that is obstructing your view. When you reach the back of your car, that is when the car jackers appear out of nowhere, jump into your car and take off. They practically mow you down as they speed off in your car. And guess what, ladies? I bet your purse is still in the car. So now the carjacker has your car, your home address, your money, and your keys. Your home and your whole identity are now compromised!

BEWARE OF THIS NEW SCHEME THAT IS NOW BEING USED....

If you see a piece of paper stuck to your back window, just drive away. Remove the paper later. And be thankful that you read this e-mail. I hope you will forward this to friends and family, especially to women. A purse contains all kinds of personal information and identification documents, and you certainly do NOT want this to fall into the wrong hands.

Please keep this going.

Thank you.
Lieutenant Tony Bartolome
Bureau of Investigations
Florida Highway Patrol
P.O. Box 59352
Orlando, FL

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm. I never thought it would be a myth! It was sent to be my a friend who works for the Dept of Motor Vehicles. Hmmm.

Thanks for the link.

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Well, it''s one less thing to worry about!
9.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
This has been used in my area, but the paper was under the front windshield wiper passenger side.
Most drivers will get out and see what it is if they dont notice it before getting in.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results