shape
carat
color
clarity

Caoch Sabrina bag in brown

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

I am in the Uk, and do not think (as far as I know) that Coach sells in the UK, I love the look of the sabrina bag, in brown
http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=11804&category_id=1605

has anyone seen it IRL, or own it. what is the colour inside with the brown bag. I am after the medium size one, are the zipps easy to open? Is there more than one compartment inside? it looks fantastic and practical. I like to wear my bag on my shoulder but not sit too high so that I can still have my elbows move iywim.

I know it is a longshot, but any feedback much much appreciated.

35.gif

d2b

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I actually saw it yesterday, and didn''t like it...AT ALL.

The bag is actually extremely awkward...when you''re using the shoulder strap, the handles look out of place and odd.

I love Coach, and own a ton...but this one certainly won''t be part of my collection, I didn''t care for it.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, I was wondering about the two handles and how that would work.

hmmmm, if only I could get to see it in real life.

d2b

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/15/2008 11:19:37 AM
Author: Italiahaircolor
I actually saw it yesterday, and didn''t like it...AT ALL.

The bag is actually extremely awkward...when you''re using the shoulder strap, the handles look out of place and odd.

I love Coach, and own a ton...but this one certainly won''t be part of my collection, I didn''t care for it.
Italia, I agree! I love Coach and I have a bunch of Coach bags (just got a new one in fact!), but I''m not loving the Sabrina. It''s cute without the shoulder strap (or with the shoulder strap stowed under it), but when you attach the shoulder strap, the entire shape of the bag changes and it becomes FUGLY!!!
emotion-41.gif

IMO, they should have just made it with the handles only (no shoulder strap at all) . . . it would have been much cuter that way!
40.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I have this bag in the berry color (purple) which is now sold out and love it. But, I usually carry it by the handles and not the strap. When I carry it by the strap, it causes the bag to look a bit misshapen and the handles probably do look odd. It has a zipper that is very easy to open and one small pocket in the lining. (I put my cell phone in it.) I still think it''s a great looking bag. Others must think so too, because I have heard that some of the colors have sold out.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with all comments here. It''s super cute but when you use the shoulder strap the bag looks just weird. I work at Coach and we are selling out of them left and right. And we had A LOT. So loads of people love them. Maybe they just plan to forget about the shoulder strap.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
It''s a bit much for my taste. Too much gold and that awful shoulder strap.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
No, Im not loving that one, its a little too small for me, just not my taste.

Does anyone agree with me that this bag is so cute? http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=12430&category_id=1732
Of course, I would not use the shoulder strap...its removable.

I saw it in the Coach store yesterday and thought it was adorable (even though I am not into patent, it really is nice). The only problem is that it is a REALLY BIG tote, and even though I generally pick large bags for myself, its just too big for everyday use. They make a smaller version (perfect size,IMO), but I believe it only comes in fuschia, which is not a color I would want at all. I just love that grey!!!!
1.gif
Bummer!!!
14.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/15/2008 10:41:33 PM
Author: redfaerythinker
I agree with all comments here. It''s super cute but when you use the shoulder strap the bag looks just weird. I work at Coach and we are selling out of them left and right. And we had A LOT. So loads of people love them. Maybe they just plan to forget about the shoulder strap.
LOL! RFT, I had been thinking about getting a Sabrina and that''s EXACTLY what I was going to do! I was just going to take the shoulder strap off entirely, or stow it under the bag and NEVER use it!
2.gif

As far as colors are concerned . . . I''m loving the leather Sabrina in steel or white!
30.gif

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I think its really cute if you want to just take the strap off. I''d get the red
27.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/16/2008 10:35:23 AM
Author: oobiecoo
I think its really cute if you want to just take the strap off. I''d get the red
27.gif
Oobie, I like the red too! Verrrry niiiiiice!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results