shape
carat
color
clarity

Canvas on Demand Groupon - 10/17/10 ONLY!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
This is a great opportunity to get a wedding or engagement photo printed! Don't miss out!

You can buy as many as you would like, but only one print per transaction, and no, you don't have to live in Las Vegas (I don't!).

We're ordering wedding prints for our home, and for both of our parents! :appl:

$45 for One 16"x20" Gallery-Wrapped Canvas Including Shipping and Handling from Canvas on Demand ($126.95 Value) http://gr.pn/9kes8l

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
This looks awesome, but one thing (that I didn't pay attention to and thus had to cancel my orders) - it expires February 18, 2011. So make sure you'll have your pictures by then!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for posting this, Trill! I am ordering several.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
You guys are so welcome! Such a cool deal! I went to the Vegas page to look for deals to go to the Grand Canyon, but this was an unexpected surprise!

The nice thing is that Groupon and Canvas on Demand have done this groupon before, and the reviews/feedback have been really good! I'm REALLY excited about it! I think Boston is running the same deal today, too! Might be a side deal...

:appl:

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
DH and I bought one of these for his friend who got married this summer. I am tempted to get one for us as well now. Glad to see they have good reviews!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results