shape
carat
color
clarity

Canuk - did you check out the Holt''s sale this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
I couldn''t get over - between work and Miller, too much going on. I instead spent the weekend in my bikini at the water park!!!

How bout you - any new buys???

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/23/2008 8:57:45 AM
Author:LitigatorChick
I couldn''t get over - between work and Miller, too much going on. I instead spent the weekend in my bikini at the water park!!!

HI:

Heyya--not Holt''s but I did get over to Mount Royal Village for a couple of hours----TRUTH be told, I got "stuck" in the Rubiyat---they now carry Gurhan! Oh my poor wallet---they had a few peices in stock but anything can be ordered.....but I digress........

Secretly I hoped to score some plain black pumps on sale at AM, but I saw nothing. I tired on some DK slides, but they fil ill.

I tired on a SWEEEET MIchael Kors wihite tank eilet (sp) dress just in my size--but full price. Every place has their clothes on sale but there. I should call Holts and see iof they have it and get my DH to pick it up. It was darling--and my other haunt (where I will go today--Debut on Scirocco Drive SW by Sunterra) has ALL their clothes greatly reduced, but they didn''t buy that MK dress!!!!!
7.gif
(] Anyway......

Will you get over today to check things out? Those Akris Punto dresses are all marked down--but sizes are pciked over.....I should have them check elsewhere....

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/23/2008 8:57:45 AM
Author:LitigatorChick
I couldn't get over - between work and Miller, too much going on. I instead spent the weekend in my bikini at the water park!!!

HI:

Only me! I did buy 5 pieces at Debut (two dresses, two tops and one skirt, much of it MK)--and could have bought 6 more. Great deals. I still need to call Holts about that MK dress......thanks for the heads up!

cheers--Sharon

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
No, haven''t been over yet. Hoping to today. I need to pick up a wedding shower gift for my sis (thinking lingerie) and then checking out some finds for myself.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Let me know what you find!

P.S. I called Blu''s and they have that MK dress I am interested in, but not in white. Now I think I must get DT this weekend to check it out!

cheers--Sharon

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Did you get the dress at Blu''s??? I don''t go there anymore.......

Think I''ll head to Holts today. I need some summery stuff now that we actually have warm weather in this city. Oh right, and that gift.

Can''t figure out MK this season. I feel preggo in a lot of the stuff.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I know you don''t and I usually do not either, but they have the dress I am interested in albeit the wrong color. If only the other shop had it on sale--not paying full price when everyone has their stuff 50+ % off!I might go this weekend, except it is supposed to be 27 degrees and I''d rather be outside. I know what you are saying about the maternity look--and I bought one shift that I could definately have worn during that time--but it is simple and wil pack well when travelling. I bought a darling skirt and my SA wanted me to buy the short shorts (khaki) she also had, but I am too old for that look. I''ll see if Blu''s has the longer style and maybe get them--if not I can always head back to Debut and get them--the longer style had a fine gold thread running thru and they were knee length which is what I prefer.

cheers--Sharon

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
So back from Holts. I hate their shoe department after a couple days of shoe sales - it looks like a freakin'' war zone. So no shoes for me - probably for the best.

Picked up some Hanky Panky for my sis and myself. They could do with offering size XS - S is getting borderline. More cookies!!!

Nabbed an awesome Lida Baday v-neck dress on 1/2 price. Just lovely! Grabbed a Teen Flo jersey halter top for kicking around with jeans or skirts. So success all around.

How goes the MK search?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Sounds good. Have you ever been to that lingerie shop opn 17th, She? Great selection of stuff there. I know I say the exact thing about the shoe dept. Yikes! But i am still in the market for black pumps.....

I bet you bought the TF jersey I tried on at Debut--what color did you get? I really love TF, one of my fav labels. The skirt I have on now is TF and I was just thinkin it has seen better days, but I luv it so much I refuse to throw it out!

Will check out MK on the weekend.............

cheers--Sharon

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
I got it in black (I know - boring!!!). If it works, I may pick up the yellow.

Never been to She. Usually hit up Knickers & Lace in Willow Park down south. I''ll have to try.

Good luck on the pumps and the MK.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Nuthin DT. (well not for me, but I did find a Prada tee-shirt for DH half price at HS!). I may hit Focus tomorrow and try that MK again--it is now on sale....
9.gif
. Take my DH with me--for his opinion--as it might be a bit too "low".....

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results