shape
carat
color
clarity

Can''t wear my ring for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
I put off getting my w-ring sized for too long. It was always too big, but now that it's cold and I've lost some weight, my finger is a solid size 5 and the ring is a 7. I put a guard on it for awhile, but it was very uncomfortable that way. After having it fall off my finger twice, one of the prongs is bent just a little bit. The diamond is fine. So now I can't wear it until I have the money to have it sized and fixed. We're in the middle of buying a home, so no money for a bit. I miss my diamond! Why is platinum so expensive to size? Even to downsize.

realron75

Rough_Rock
Just curious, how much does it cost to downsize or upsize a platinum ring? It can''t be too bad, right?

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
My ring is a solitaire, the band is about 1.5mm. How much would you say it might cost to have the prong straightened? It''s not fancy, just simple prongs, cathedral setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results