shape
carat
color
clarity

can''t stop looking

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Sorry for the threadjack, but I must....Catmom, please post some pictures of your lovely sapphire ring on this Show Me the Ring forum! It''s gorgeous -- you know, I love blue sapphire, and a hint of lavender or purple gives it that royal blue that I adore.

Flash, your cushion is just lovely.
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t stop looking either; that is a beauty!!

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/29/2007 9:06:38 PM
Author: flash407
Driving is so much more fun!
Seeee! What did I tell you about driving while wearing that beauty. Now we are all in danger of being rear-ended by you! Keep you eyes on the road! Oh never mind, I am not able to follow my own advice either.....go ahead, gaze away.....

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just gorgeous!
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can understand why you can''t stop looking. It''s got to sparkle from any direction. Your ring is very pretty. Congratulations.

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! Congrats!!!!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Holy shmoley! That ring is a KNOCKOUT!!! Be careful you don''t crash while you''re driving...for that matter, be careful not to blind other drivers in oncoming traffic! I''d hate to think you caused a crash from afar with that beauty!

What a lucky, lucky girl you are! I absolutely adore cushion cut stones, and yours is an absolute stunner!

Congratulations on your new bling!

Glow

Rough_Rock
30.gif

flash407

Rough_Rock
Outside after a rainstorm....

after the rain1.JPG

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY STARS, what an amazing ring!

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Oh it''s gorgeous! Great choice!

Sassee

Shiny_Rock
that is SUCH a beautiful ring! I am drooling on my keyboard.

I absolutely adore the shape of the cush - totally stunning!!
28.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsers, it really is stunning! I *just* have a plain old plat. solitaire with a 1.5 RB and even 4.5 years later I still look at it ALL THE TIME...can''t imagine what I''d do if I had a ring like your little hunk of gorgeousness! I''d probably never leave the house, I''d hate to take it off but couldn''t wear it while driving, as someone would surely be killed due to my inability to keep my eyes on the road, LOL! Congrats!
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a stunning diamond and setting!!! It''s gorgeous on you! Congratulations!

P.S. Who made your setting? Do tell, please!

flash407

Rough_Rock
All of your comments have been so nice....thanks.

The jeweler who made my ring is Mark Klein of Michael Klein Jewelers in Houston, TX. They did a great job and I wouldn''t hesitate to recommend him. He''s working on my wedding band....can''t wait for that!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2007 9:06:38 PM
Driving is so much more fun!
Amen sister! Hopefully we won''t have any wrecks while being mesmerized by our bling. And that''s some bling you''ve got there; what a dazzling upgrade!

flash407

Rough_Rock
ok...after looking at the pictures I''ve posted, I''m totally grossed out by my 41 year old hands! Is there some type of proceedure i could have?
2.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 3:08:23 PM
ok...after looking at the pictures I''ve posted, I''m totally grossed out by my 41 year old hands! Is there some type of proceedure i could have?
2.gif

What hands???
There were hands in those pictures??
9.gif

(believe me, no one will be looking at your hands) lol
Lovely ring

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL RING!!!!! I agree with Nan, NO one will be looking at your hands with that ring on. The focus will be that gorgeous ring!!!!!

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results