shape
carat
color
clarity

Can''t stay out of my jewelry box! New radiant setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissIndecisive

Shiny_Rock
holy wow! That ring is amazing!
30.gif

I love how you say that you "scaled back"
3.gif
hehehehe

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
*drops dead to the ground*
30.gif

I think you need to post an updated handshot of ALL your jewelry!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
All I can say is WOW and thanks for sharing that beauty with us!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I saw this thread earlier today, but it took my eyes until now to recover from being temporarily blind. Yowsa! Your ring is STUNNING didiamond! If you''re really not J. Lo, my husband is in big trouble, because that would mean us non-celebrities could have rings like yours someday too!
9.gif
Congrats on the new bling and wear it in good health...thanks for sharing with us!
35.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
That is a magnificent ring! I've not come across anything quite like that in "real" life yet.

Didiamond, your hand looks beautiful wearing it.

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on the make-over! We look forward to seeing what else you come up with....

Isn''t it great to see old favourites in new clothes?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2006 9:29:33 PM
Author: ForteKitty
*drops dead to the ground*
30.gif

I think you need to post an updated handshot of ALL your jewelry!!
Ditto!!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
That''s beautiful! I''m nearly speechless....wow.....
30.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
HOLY CRAP!!! That radiant almost knocked me out of my seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Fantastic!!!! DROOOOOOOOOL!!!!
36.gif
30.gif
[$$)]

Katty

Rough_Rock
Wow, that is one GORGEOUS ring! Absolutely stunning
4.gif

Shay

Shiny_Rock
Thirded to Forte Kitty and Mara''s suggestion!

I would love to see your entire collection in one photo, you are so lucky!
Love the new ring, I think it''s my favourite of your pieces so far.
18.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolute sheer bliss = logging onto PS and finding a new thread by DiDiamond
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Di it is just sensational, gorgeous, enviable, stunning... heck there aren''t enough words to describe it! Congratulations on another magnificent piece, cannot WAIT to see the next one when it''s finished!! Now I''m on the edge of my seat
30.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
PLEASE ! PLEASE ! PLEASE ! PLEASE ! PLEASE ! PLEASE ! PLEASE ! PLEASE ! PLEASE ! PLEASE !
more hand shots !!!!!
emphoto.gif
emotion-5.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is simply stunning. WOW!!! I think you should start a thread under who''s who, I want to know your story! I love your collection. Please post more pics...I need to stop drooling now!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

GAWJUSSSSSSS

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What incredible replies! I truly am thrilled beyond belief with this new setting and I''m glad everyone here likes it too. So a huge huge thank you to madam bijoux, paulaW, jetmal, gracie1, mrs salvo, kristydarling, missgotrocks, icekid, dancing fire, libster, julian, lizz,
fortekitty, sundial, monarch64, diadiva, just looking, cinderella, jelly, ries, katty, shay, dandiandi, and ivanadiamond.

begood....ooo, emerald cut or radiant. It''s a tough choice but it''s really up to you. As I''m sure you know, you get more brilliance from a radiant and a more mirror-like flashes with the emerald cut. The radiant is beautiful but I think I am an EC girl at heart. I don''t know, theres something about the step cuts that take my breath away at the moment (that doesn''t mean it won''t change tho!). But it''s all in what YOU like and what makes YOUR heart skip a beat. Good luck!

kittycatsmac...I knew I would get you with that Christopherdesigns picture! Do I need to show you more?
2.gif

icekid...The key is only leaving a few out at a time so there aren''t too many choices.
1.gif

missindecisive....But I did!
9.gif
I think I need your name. It fits me to a T!
31.gif

Whew, I hope I didn''t forget anybody. You guys are a tough crowd wanting more pictures. The sun hasn''t been out much since I''ve been home but I will go try now. Hopefully, I can capture something under clouds.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
For those who wanted more pics, here are some that I just took. Not too bad without sun.

rad2.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
another....

rad3.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock

rad4.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock

rad5.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock

rad6.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
only two more!

rad7.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I promise....this is the last one!

rad8.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
I keep on coming back to this thread over and over again. I just can''t help myself, I''m drawn back to these pictures of this oh, so beautiful ring. I just love, love, LOVE this ring, ALL your rings. But this particular one is just absolutely, out-of-this-world, gorgeous!! Thank you for brightening up my dreary day with your sparklies!
9.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hey, Diane...I''m not sure I don''t like the "sun challenged" pictures better! Is that your car steering wheel?

Now...tell us more about the square EC....is it actually being re done as we speak? or is it only in the planning stage?

As you can tell, there''s a whold HERD of slavering diamond junkies waiting for those pics!
3.gif

widget

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again suzy!

widget....Yep! That''s my car steering wheel. I needed a new background of sorts. I''m glad you like them. As for the EC, it iis already ''in progress'' as we speak so I''m a little nervous. I questioned the decision not to put the melee on the sides of the shank and now that another PSer showed her new ring with similar melee I''m confused again. I don''t know how big of a deal it is if I changed my mind (my DH AND jeweler would kill me!). I need to think seriously about it. What do you think?

squeaksluv

Shiny_Rock
I think I just died and gone to heaven! OMG your ring is beautiful! It''s incredible and it''s HUGE!!! Wow, that is the largest stone I''ve ever seen and I love it! Congrats!!!!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Good Lord!!! That''s what I like to see girl. and, get me with that christopherdesigns picture, I think you really did stop my heart!!! If you have anymore pics, I have to see them!!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2006 6:01:56 PM
Author: didiamond
Thanks again suzy!

widget....Yep! That''s my car steering wheel. I needed a new background of sorts. I''m glad you like them. As for the EC, it iis already ''in progress'' as we speak so I''m a little nervous. I questioned the decision not to put the melee on the sides of the shank and now that another PSer showed her new ring with similar melee I''m confused again. I don''t know how big of a deal it is if I changed my mind (my DH AND jeweler would kill me!). I need to think seriously about it. What do you think?
I dunno...I liked the melee on the sides of the shank because it was so different...but it is a small detail and the ring would be lovely either way...how big a deal it is probably depends in how far along they are in the manufacturing process. Certainly worth calling to ask about, anyway..

I think if you decide that''s what you really want, you should get it that way! Lord knows you wouldn''t be the first woman to change your mind!
2.gif

widget

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
oh darn! No hand shots of all the sparklies yet.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results