shape
carat
color
clarity

Can''t find appraisers in my area

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Small

Brilliant_Rock
I live in a very south suburb of Chicago (actually 1 hour south of the city and about 10 minutes from the Indiana state line) and I''m having no luck in finding an ind appraiser in my area. Anybody have any suggestions? I''ve google searched and such. There are a couple appraisers downtown and one pretty north of me but none south or even in northwest Indiana. I guess nobody in this area cares to have their diamonds appraised lol. Would it be wise for me to have my diamond sent to one of the PS appraisers then sent to me? I''m not sure what direction to go here.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Many of the appraisers on Pricescope do appraisals for distant clients. WHile it is comforting to go and see the process, being there really changes nothing. We all welcome your business and from what I hear, there are no problem people doing this work......

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks David for your reply. When Wink gets the diamond from Antwerpen I''ll speak more with him regarding this option. I''d definitely like to have someone look at it and give me their honest take. I''m sure it''ll all be fine but an appraisal will also serve me well when I go to insure it. I don''t want something to happen and then they try to replace my H&A diamond with a cheaper, less ideal G SI2 RB stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results