shape
carat
color
clarity

Can't decide between these cushion diamonds!

soonengagedguy

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Stumbled across this site and looks like I could use y'all's help. I've been looking at diamonds for the past few days and now I'm comparing online and having a tough time visually looking at them and trying to understand which one I might like more. I've narrowed it down to two, I think but I threw in some extras that also met some of my desired characteristics: cushion, 3-3.5 carats, L/W ratio of 1 - 1.1, E-D color, VVS2 clarity.

Here are the two that I think I've narrowed it down to:
Here are the other two that I think I've eliminated:
I'd love to get some more eyes on these and y'all's opinions on them.

Additionally, I have a question. On the first diamond I have listed above, I found these (what look to me like) inclusions.
1711510228430.png

After looking at more of these videos, they appear to be perfectly normal, but what is it? Or am I wrong and it's not normal?

Thanks for all the help!

Best,
soonengagedguy

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Hello and congratulations on your upcoming proposal!

We don’t get many people searching for square cushions, so I’ll be learning alongside you. As you’re training your eye, though, I wanted to make sure you knew about Brian Gavin’s premium lab cushions. I know this isn’t your price range, but it’ll give you a sense of what you could be looking for in terms of light, return, and facet patterning.

https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/...ab/products/3-1-g-vvs2-bg-premium-lab-cushion

soonengagedguy

Rough_Rock
Hello and congratulations on your upcoming proposal!

We don’t get many people searching for square cushions, so I’ll be learning alongside you. As you’re training your eye, though, I wanted to make sure you knew about Brian Gavin’s premium lab cushions. I know this isn’t your price range, but it’ll give you a sense of what you could be looking for in terms of light, return, and facet patterning.

https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/...ab/products/3-1-g-vvs2-bg-premium-lab-cushion

Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering why I wasn’t getting much of a response here. No worries.

Thanks for the link too. Beautiful diamond. I’ll have to browse through more of that site to see some other diamonds to get a better understanding of what to look for

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results