shape
carat
color
clarity

Can't change my avatar pic!

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I tried to use the contact us option, But I did not seem to get any replies so maybe someone here can help me!

I can't seem to upload anew avatar pic. The pic used to be of my ring before it was haloed... now, somehow, there is no avatar pic and I can't seem to change it! It seems like my display name of Fi. Z is not acceptable, but I can't change it either (and I HAVE done ut before)! I am so confused!

This is the screen that I end up with when I try to upload a new avatar pic and clik on submit. As you can see, my old avatar pic is there, but it doesn't even show as my avatar pic! weird!?

_6264.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The picture size is correct? It cannot be larger than 100 x 100 pixels. Have you tried a new avatar name (not a different PS handle but the actual picture name itself)? Other than that, I don't know what else to try.

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for your suggestion Chrono. It seems like my display name is a problem (all of a sudden). It is highlightd in red after I try to submit my avatar pic. However, I click on the name and I can't even change it! I go on "edit" and then "user profile" to change the display name right? For some reason, it cannot be altered...

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Hello,

We replied to your email on April 27, please check your spam filters and make sure the email associated with your account is still one you check.

Some new forum changes required us to remove the "." as an option in usernames. Unfortunately that has resulted in those who have a "." in their usernames to be unable to change their profiles without changing the user name. We need you to either sit tight until we can find a work-around or we can change your username for you.

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks Ella! Sorry about missing the PS reply... I will change my filters now! I will wait until things are fixed so I can update my profile on my own!

Thanks again!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results