shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you rhodium dip an existing gold pendant?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I really want to do this!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, but it likely will wear unevenly. It''ll require more maintenance to keep white than something made with white gold. But it can be done.

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think you can as long as it isn''t too ornate. I took a few YG rings to have done, but they wouldn''t do one of them because it had milgraining and pave.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, ladies. This is the one I want to do it to.

pZALE1-2221216t240.jpg

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pretty pendant! The ring I had done cost $38, and it lasts for about 6 months with daily wear. I wonder if a necklace would last longer.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 10:35:06 PM
Author: deegee
Pretty pendant! The ring I had done cost $38, and it lasts for about 6 months with daily wear. I wonder if a necklace would last longer.

I get my e-ring done every six months so I could just get this pendant done at the same time. But I do think it would last longer than a ring, since I wouldn''t wear it every single day, and it wouldn''t be rubbed against anything.

My husband says I can buy it this tomorrow :)

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
The pendant should deffinatly do better on the wear factor...just remember to take it off when you sleep or shower and it will stay bright longer...also direct contact with perfumes should be avoided.This will look great in white!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results