shape
carat
color
clarity

CAN YOU PICTURE THIS? REDO - HOPE IT WORKED

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mazzy

Rough_Rock
I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW YOU WOULD THINK AN EMERALD CUT WOULD LOOK IN THIS SETTING VERSUS THE CUSHION. THE SETTING IS SO MUCH PRETTIER IN PERSON. I AM A NEWBIE SO SORRY IF I POSTED IN THE WRONG SPOT!. THANKS.

FLYER.jpg

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
I personally think Emerald Cuts go VERY nicely with baguettes...but maybe I''m biased
2.gif
2.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I''m not 100% on how the rounds would look next to an EC but I agree that the baguettes and double claw prongs would be YUMMY!!!

mazzy

Rough_Rock
I THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE ROUNDS TOO FROM THE PICTURE BUT THEY''RE SOME OTHER WEIRD SHAPE, KINDA TRAPEZOID SHAPED. I PERSONALLY AM NOT CRAZY ABOUT ROUNDS AND EMERALDS EITHER. THIS IS MOST LIKELY THE SETTING MY BF HAS PICKED. I WAS TOLD THOUGH THAT THE BASKET FOR THE EMERALD WILL INTERFERE WITH THE WEDDING BAND. BUT BY SOMEONE THAT HASN''T SEEN THE TWO IN PERSON. I WOULD THINK THAT THE CUSHION IS VERY SIMILIAR TO THE EMERALD, NO?

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Based on the picture you posted, it looks like the w-band already accommodates the cushion which is pointing North/South. An EC of a similar size should be accommodated equally as nice.

mazzy

Rough_Rock
THANKS THATS WHAT I WAS HOPING.

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I think it would look great with an emerald cut, and the band would be easy to make fit tightly up against it.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results