shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you guys please help me find a CUTE DIAMOND PENDANT?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reena,
I just wanted to mention that I didn''t ask them to add the second hole, it came like that! I don''t know if all of his pendants come like that or it has to be ordered.

reena

Ideal_Rock
thanks! i''ll be sure to remember to ask about that.

i just love having a diamond project . . .
30.gif

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Oh pendant projects cool

I am thinking of something like the ones posted that have the large center stone and the ring of diamonds around...I am thinking of large diamond and ring of sapphires OR large sapphire and ring of diamonds .....

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
I was doing some shopping on www.nordstrom.com and they have some cute diamond pendants. If you haven't made a decision yet, you might give it a look.

Kayla, I love both of your pendants!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
About the price, I got it for under $300.
2.gif

Edited to add, I got it at Bailey, Banks, and Biddle.
Wow wow wow, cool! Okay, I''ve got to check this necklace out. For three hundred bucks, I''m sold on the little star!!!
9.gif
My husband will be pleased too that for once I actually stayed around the amount of $ he''s given me! lol Last year I spent 1 1/2 times as much and he wasn''t very pleased, but DID get over it. hehehe

reena

Ideal_Rock
okay, i''m back on the pendant hunt. i love this pave ball from tiff''s. but, i refuse to spend $4000 (!!!) for it. anyone seen anthing similar elsewhere?

13645558_xl.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
okay, failing the pave ball: what do you guys think of this one? it''s from solomon brothers. BE HONEST.

i love it because it looks antique. also it must be rather teensy in real size because it has only 0.12 carat of diamonds in it. but, where do you think it attaches to the chain? right through one of the loops in the design? i''m hoping there''s a hidden slot for the chain in the back.

antiquependant.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results