shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you get yourself to wear fake diamonds?

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
You guys are such purists.
Yes, I have absolutely worn fakes and I would do it again too. I have a lot of fakes, whifch I keep in separate boxes labelled so that if I die or something my kids will know what is real, not just CZ but quite a collection of what they call strass, or rhinestones. I LOVE the look of this kind of jewelry, all antiquey and a lot of it is very artistic and well made. I will bling up with strass when going out, say ballroom dancing (i'm not very good but hubby and I did have lessons and do it occassionally). It seems to go with the elegant clothes.

I also have bunches of other costume jewelry, a HUGE collection of silver (most of from back when silver was not considered fine jewelry yet, ethnic and other pieces) and both real and fake antiques from other places. I have a bunch of old Chinese jewelry, for instance. Hairpins with the dangles, necklaces and so forth. Some is real silver and some is definitely not real, pretending to be agate or something it's obviously not. I have a lot of brooches and dress clips, which I love to wear, absolutely all of which are fake. In what they call 'pot metal' (I think because they did used to use the same metal to make pots). I have some very beautiful real pearls (Japanese akoyas) and also a lot of fake pearls, some of good quality and some absolutely not, but fun. I have jewelry that I wear that I bought at fairs that has batteries in it or something and lights up, literally. I will wear anything that I think looks good with my particular outfit. And I do mean, anything. I love to accessorize.

Yes, it feels very special to wear a real diamond and I enjoy the ones I have a lot. I feel lucky and grateful to have got to this point in my life where my husband wanted to and could afford to give me a couple of seriously expensive things. When I was young, we were not at point. And yes, I wore CZ earrings up to the day I got my real ones (switching them off with other jewelry I own, some expensive, some not) and when I first got my anniversary band, which I got from Blue Nile after reading about diamonds on here, I put QVC diamonique bands around it until I found real ones I liked, because I liked how it looked with bands--but you guys have got the point. If my husband had not given me real diamonds I don't see why I shouldn't wear fakes. They do have drawbacks. You have to constantly clean CZ to keep it sparkly instead of cloudy. It's not artistic like strass with nice designs and all too often comes in giant, unconvincing sizes that I don't want to wear because to me, they are ugly and I don't like ugly. Beautiful and convincing fakes in larger sizes are so expensive (definitely they are by the time you put them into a Leon Mege ring, which many people do do) that I don't get the point. I'd rather have a smaller real ring, especially for an e-ring. But I don't want to do holier than thou becasue I am not in an enviroment where it is really important to have a large expensive e-ring and you get looked down on if you don't have one. My brother works on Wall sTreet in NY and it is cruel there. I might well change my mind if I was in that environment because peer pressure can be awful.

I have a lot of fake handbags, too. All of my 'designer' logo bags are fakes, actually. I will pay money for a designer bag that is leather and long wearing (my everydays that I constantly carry are good leather Coaches) but I can never make up my mind to buy something made of treated canvas which only costs because someone else's initials are all over for 100's of dollars. There's a forum I enjoy going to regularly where they have long, long rants every so often about awful it is, practically criminal, to ever have a fake handbag, but that just seems silly to me. Once in a while I have posted there to that effect, too--because I am shameless. So far,t hey haven't kicked me off.

But I don't post my fakey bags there. I agree, that it is 'not nice' to post a simulant ring on this board and I don't get the point of doing that. Why not post a simulant ring on the simulant boards? which are fun to go to, too, actually. Lots of pretty rings there). It seems sort of like being a waitress or something and spitting in the soup before you serve it because you are jealous of the customer, just spiteful, with no real point. It's not jsut that it's against the rules but we all know already that in a photograph a simulant ring in a good setting is indistinguishable from a real one (which is why insurance companies don't take your photos as proof that you owned a 3 carat diamond, without a sales slip or appraisal) so the person isn't proving anything and it just seems obnoxious for no reason.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Black Jade|1305166747|2919318 said:
You guys are such purists.

.... I agree, that it is 'not nice' to post a simulant ring on this board and I don't get the point of doing that. Why not post a simulant ring on the simulant boards? which are fun to go to, too, actually. Lots of pretty rings there). It seems sort of like being a waitress or something and spitting in the soup before you serve it because you are jealous of the customer, just spiteful, with no real point. It's not jsut that it's against the rules but we all know already that in a photograph a simulant ring in a good setting is indistinguishable from a real one (which is why insurance companies don't take your photos as proof that you owned a 3 carat diamond, without a sales slip or appraisal) so the person isn't proving anything and it just seems obnoxious for no reason.

Hey, I'm not! I'm just ... over-the-top. :twisted:

I was thinking about this, actually, and I've concluded it's not spiteful ... well, probably not, anyway. I'm betting it's actually a deeply-seated need for affirmation. Why not seek that on the sim boards? Well, at least as far as I can tell, because they're not as heavily trafficked. Also, I'm betting that we have a lot of people who double-dip ... so if you're used to sharing all your goodies with the community you've built here, it feels almost like pettifogging nitpickery that yes, this pretty is good enough, no, that pretty isn't.

But hey. Rules are rules. Would I loooooooooove to post my pretty new bracelet? Oh, my, yes (and if the mods decide paste/strasse is allowed, Black Jade, I would love to see your collection over in the Antique & Vintage section). But it's not worth undermining or diluting the purpose of the board as defined by its owners, at the end of the day. I need to brag, I'll grab my RL friends for this!

Asu

Shiny_Rock
Yes,I do wear fakes with no problems.actually,most of my jewelry are fakes.I just can't afford diamonds,and probably this will last a couple years.I'm also so clumsy and loose earrings so often that it's just not worth to buy them real.I have no problem with what people choose to wear,I think that as long as it's sparkly it's beautiful!Right now I'm putting away money for my "final" (yeah,my husband is dreaming :lol: well,last for at least 5 years :bigsmile: ) upgrade,and I'm going to get a moissy.I know this will sound strange to most of you,but I saw ashas,moissy and diamonds side by side last year,and was just blinded by the moissy.Saving for one year,I will get to afford a good sized stone,and a good,heavy ring,and you can bet that I plan to educate anyone who asks about moissy :bigsmile: No way I'm going to pass it as a diamond..I'm not so eager to be robbed,you know ? :lol: Someone wearing a diamond bigger than .50 here is already seen as "rich",go figure.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Circe|1305169608|2919365 said:
I'm betting it's actually a deeply-seated need for affirmation. Why not seek that on the sim boards? Well, at least as far as I can tell, because they're not as heavily trafficked. Also, I'm betting that we have a lot of people who double-dip ... so if you're used to sharing all your goodies with the community you've built here, it feels almost like pettifogging nitpickery that yes, this pretty is good enough, no, that pretty isn't.

Except they ALWAYS slip up. I can think of two right off the top of my head - and both of them had stones way bigger than they would ever in their lives own as a real diamond.

I don't know why people try to pass their stuff off as real, when it isn't. I wear a CZ (a super cheap, but apparently very well made one - not a single scratch, and it's been a couple years), but I never tell people it's a diamond. If I don't know them, I won't go through the effort to explain because they will likely never see me again (like the lady at the mall that flipped out over my setting). Everyone close to me knows my ring is fake, I'm not ashamed of it. I had a setting with a diamond, the diamond is gone, so I found an equivalent size CZ to replace it with for now. Not the end of the world! :cheeky:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
MonkeyPie|1305205903|2919568 said:
I'm betting it's actually a deeply-seated need for affirmation. Why not seek that on the sim boards? Well, at least as far as I can tell, because they're not as heavily trafficked. Also, I'm betting that we have a lot of people who double-dip ... so if you're used to sharing all your goodies with the community you've built here, it feels almost like pettifogging nitpickery that yes, this pretty is good enough, no, that pretty isn't.

Except they ALWAYS slip up. I can think of two right off the top of my head - and both of them had stones way bigger than they would ever in their lives own as a real diamond.

I don't know why people try to pass their stuff off as real, when it isn't. I wear a CZ (a super cheap, but apparently very well made one - not a single scratch, and it's been a couple years), but I never tell people it's a diamond. If I don't know them, I won't go through the effort to explain because they will likely never see me again (like the lady at the mall that flipped out over my setting). Everyone close to me knows my ring is fake, I'm not ashamed of it. I had a setting with a diamond, the diamond is gone, so I found an equivalent size CZ to replace it with for now. Not the end of the world! :cheeky:

Totally agree. It's one thing to wear one and when people inquire you are truthful, u agree though with informing strangers.... Why explain yourself to a stranger you will never see again? Bur for friends and family, etc, passing it off intentionally as real is a bit strange and deceitful.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amys Bling|1305208443|2919600 said:
MonkeyPie|1305205903|2919568 said:

Totally agree. It's one thing to wear one and when people inquire you are truthful, u agree though with informing strangers.... Why explain yourself to a stranger you will never see again? But for friends and family, etc, passing it off intentionally as real is a bit strange and deceitful.

All my friends know what my real e-ring looks like, so they would never think my Diamonique ring is real, nor would it cross my mind to let them believe it is. They know it's just a fun travel ring. I guess I find it odd people would try to fool those close to them. Why? If you can't even be comfortable with yourself around them, with whom can you be?!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
p.s I am also very curious to know who these "fakers" are... :rodent:

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Amys Bling|1305209715|2919613 said:

Me TOOOOOOOO......

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Laila

Couldn't agree with you more.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
lbbaber|1305209931|2919614 said:

Me TOOOOOOOO......

See, I think THIS is the big downside to having sims on PS. I know for the owners, it's probably a more practical issue of not diluting the target demographic, confusing the advertisers, etc., etc. But for me personally? It's kinda ... creepy ... to have to work from a position of suspicion (or to wonder if people think I'm a faker). Corollary, I guess, to the fact that I'm among the few optimists who still thinks an Honor's Code is a decent way to prevent plagiarism ... despite the fact that I catch one or two a term anyway. :???:

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Circe|1305210412|2919617 said:

Me TOOOOOOOO......

See, I think THIS is the big downside to having sims on PS. I know for the owners, it's probably a more practical issue of not diluting the target demographic, confusing the advertisers, etc., etc. But for me personally? It's kinda ... creepy ... to have to work from a position of suspicion (or to wonder if people think I'm a faker). Corollary, I guess, to the fact that I'm among the few optimists who still thinks an Honor's Code is a decent way to prevent plagiarism ... despite the fact that I catch one or two a term anyway. :???:

I have to agree...my last few visits to SMTB, I have been wondering "is this the fake?" instead of just enjoying the beautiful jewelry. I don't think it's the actual sim that has me curious as much as wondering which one has me fooled.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lbbaber|1305211129|2919623 said:
I have to agree...my last few visits to SMTB, I have been wondering "is this the fake?" instead of just enjoying the beautiful jewelry. I don't think it's the actual sim that has me curious as much as wondering which one has me fooled.

I think now when someone posts an extraordinarily large rock, a few of us will wonder. What a shame!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Haha, add me to the list. Next time i post a diamond (if i can ever get my lazy ass to take pics on weekends), i'm gonna post my GIA reports too. :cheeky:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
ForteKitty|1305211435|2919632 said:
Haha, add me to the list. Next time i post a diamond (if i can ever get my lazy a$$ to take pics on weekends), i'm gonna post my GIA reports too. :cheeky:
Haha, with fakers on here fooling us- it may become a requirement to post in SMTB! Lol

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock

Me TOOOOOOOO......

Lol well one stopped posting here years ago (I think)...but she had a humongous three-stone asscher that I then found on another site being sold, and there she was actually honest that they were Asha's. The other one I can think of still occasionally posts here I think, so I won't go there.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What's the point of wearing a fake? I would much rather save my $$ til I can afford what I want and wouldn't try to pass something off as something it's not. I'm a pretty genuine person, so wearing fakes (of any kind) turns me off.

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Fake or no fake... whatever the reason...is no one else's business but the ring wearer (and their partner). IMO anyway.

Would you "purists" stop admiring a beautiful ring because it isn't a diamond? I would hope not. This is just my opinion, but the condecending attitudes of some towards anything "diamond like"or anyone who doesn't wear a diamond, definitely plays a role in why some choose not to tell. I know I wouldn't want anyone to pull a face :o :roll: at me or my engagement ring (I'm not engaged) because of what I chose to wear.

I don't really care, whatever makes you happy! ;-) Personally, I like all things sparkly!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am curious, for the people who won't wear fake diamonds: do you not wear costume jewelry of any sort? Earrings, necklaces, bracelets, pearls...etc? What about on your wedding day, was all of your bridal jewelry real? Just being nosy, feel free to answer whatever you're comfortable with. :wavey:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wait a minute--people post fake diamonds in SMTB and pass them off as real?

I'm not interested in wearing fake diamonds myself, but I don't care if others do it. I do care if people lie and try to pass off fake diamonds as real diamonds on a website dedicated to promoting consumer knowledge.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
MonkeyPie|1304958541|2916322 said:
AmeliaG|1304958034|2916312 said:
MonkeyPie|1304956954|2916279 said:
Lew Lew|1304954484|2916227 said:
I have to wonder, though, if attitudes would be different if REAL diamonds could not be bought due to finances.

Sapphires - just as beautiful, but in a different way and a lot cheaper. :bigsmile:

The good ones aren't! Lol but that's why I used to be SO into gems...diamonds were not an option for my wallet.

When we couldn't afford a diamond when we got engaged I wore a sapphire ring. It is a nice ring and since it is not great quality byt gem standards-- though pretty -- it did not break the bank. So my attitudes have been consistent accross our financial means.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I think everyone assumes there is only one category among sim wearers, when there are actually a lot more.

1) Those who can afford it, and do have diamonds already, but want fun stuff they can wear, mess up, and not care.

2) Those who cannot afford diamonds now, but will be able to later, so the cz is a stand in.

3) Those who cannot afford diamonds, but still want the same look.

4) Those can afford it but choose not to buy it for whatever reason.

5) Those who make copies of their real and expensive stuff so they can have peace of mind knowing the good stuff is in the safe.

To assume that everyone who wears fakes only wear them because they cannot afford real diamonds is kinda snooty. Some of the richest people out there have cz copies of the real thing. My jeweler once told me that his best client has sim copies of all her real stuff, and her collection is humongous.

eta: lying about it and posting it as real is still wrong tho. i have 2 sim rings and have never posted them here, even tho the settings are really nice.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Laila619|1305223983|2919856 said:
I am curious, for the people who won't wear fake diamonds: do you not wear costume jewelry of any sort? Earrings, necklaces, bracelets, pearls...etc? What about on your wedding day, was all of your bridal jewelry real? Just being nosy, feel free to answer whatever you're comfortable with. :wavey:

No, I don't in general. On my wedding day I wore gold earrings and my grandmothers ering as a necklace, my e-ring and that was it! But I don't wear a lot of adornment, just my e-ring and simple white gold sleeper hoops on a daily basis.

I have two brooches that are costume, probably plastic, but I don't think they are supposed to be anything other than what they are -- plastic brooches. Now that I think of it, it would be fun to have "real" fake costume brooches, made of whatever substance such pieces are usually made.

For me, I can't really separate out the cultural meaning attributed to jewelry from the jewelry itself. Historically, diamonds are a signal of wealth. As are other fancy adornments. Has been this way for millenia. I don't really like to present myself to others in an inauthentic way, and so I don't as a rule wear jewelry that is not real, or other adornments either -- like imitation expensive handbags and imitation shoes or other adornment.

I know others don't feel the same way as I do, and that's fine. But I don't really understand the urge to wear fakes -- for me the enjoyment of the piece is totally lost if it is not real (for anything, be it a purse or a gemstone), since the luxury of wearing expensive jewels and clothing is partly from the inventment you made to buy that piece. My MIL recently got into sims and showed up for a visit to show off her "3 ct" pear necklace and "1.5ct" earrings. Wearing them she positively drips in diamonds to my eyes! But for what purpose? Of course, she has does not need to tell people she is wearing fakes *if asked*. But most people would not ask and will assume a fake is real and draw conclusions about the wearers wealth that are apparently not warranted -- at least not by that jewelry. So in a way, it is misrepresents who you are to wear fakes or any type, because it is presenting a false reality to others.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
ForteKitty|1305225248|2919875 said:
I think everyone assumes there is only one category among sim wearers, when there are actually a lot more.
1) Those who can afford it, and do have diamonds already, but want fun stuff they can wear, mess up, and not care.
2) Those who cannot afford diamonds now, but will be able to later, so the cz is a stand in.
3) Those who cannot afford diamonds, but still want the same look.
4) Those can afford it but choose not to buy it for whatever reason.
5) Those who make copies of their real and expensive stuff so they can have peace of mind knowing the good stuff is in the safe.
To assume that everyone who wears fakes only wear them because they cannot afford real diamonds is kinda snooty. Some of the richest people out there have cz copies of the real thing. My jeweler once told me that his best client has sim copies of all her real stuff, and her collection is humongous.
eta: lying about it and posting it as real is still wrong tho. i have 2 sim rings and have never posted them here, even tho the settings are really nice.
I think you're completely right about the different reasons for wearing sims, ForteKitty.
I imagine that sims are also a really good choice for people who have a hard time committing to one style of jewelry for the long haul and know that about themselves.
I certainly don't think all people who wear sims do so because they can't afford anything else. In fact, I'm not sure how well I'd really be able to identify a good sim if I saw one in person, anyway. I don't exactly examine anyone else's jewelry, after all.
All that being said, I'm still not interested in wearing sims. Dreamer's last post really spoke to me, so that is probably part of the reason, but the other is that part of the joy in wearing diamonds (for me) is everything that goes into actually getting them--deciding to save up for one, searching for the perfect stone/s and setting, meeting with my jeweler to create it, etc. etc. I think I like the project aspect of diamond jewelry, so the magic isn't there for me with simulants.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock

Hi laila

I'll be wearing fakes in my ears on my wedding day, as I couldn't get the look I wanted with real ones. Ive got some diamond ones I could wear instead on the day if I change my mind, but I don't think they look as good with my dress.

I'm also wearing a diamond tennis necklace and two diamond bracelets, as well as my e ring.

£42,000 in diamonds and £125 in fakes.

I've no problem mixing it up. :sun:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1305225475|2919880 said:

No, I don't in general. On my wedding day I wore gold earrings and my grandmothers ering as a necklace, my e-ring and that was it! But I don't wear a lot of adornment, just my e-ring and simple white gold sleeper hoops on a daily basis.

I have two brooches that are costume, probably plastic, but I don't think they are supposed to be anything other than what they are -- plastic brooches. Now that I think of it, it would be fun to have "real" fake costume brooches, made of whatever substance such pieces are usually made.

For me, I can't really separate out the cultural meaning attributed to jewelry from the jewelry itself. Historically, diamonds are a signal of wealth. As are other fancy adornments. Has been this way for millenia. I don't really like to present myself to others in an inauthentic way, and so I don't as a rule wear jewelry that is not real, or other adornments either -- like imitation expensive handbags and imitation shoes or other adornment.

I know others don't feel the same way as I do, and that's fine. But I don't really understand the urge to wear fakes -- for me the enjoyment of the piece is totally lost if it is not real (for anything, be it a purse or a gemstone), since the luxury of wearing expensive jewels and clothing is partly from the inventment you made to buy that piece. My MIL recently got into sims and showed up for a visit to show off her "3 ct" pear necklace and "1.5ct" earrings. Wearing them she positively drips in diamonds to my eyes! But for what purpose? Of course, she has does not need to tell people she is wearing fakes *if asked*. But most people would not ask and will assume a fake is real and draw conclusions about the wearers wealth that are apparently not warranted -- at least not by that jewelry. So in a way, it is misrepresents who you are to wear fakes or any type, because it is presenting a false reality to others.

Thanks for your reply Dreamer. Well, you know what they say...the millionaire next door is the one who drives a boring used car, and lives in a modest house. ;)) I guess I don't equate the kind of bag you carry or the jewelry you wear with someone's wealth. You just never know. Some people always have a new car, the newest techno gadget, a huge diamond, a Prada bag, and are up to their eyeballs in CC debt. Likewise, I have a family member who has tons of money, and yet she likes to shop at Kmart and loves to get a bargain, lol. :)

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
Laila619|1305227834|2919914 said:
Dreamer_D|1305225475|2919880 said:

Thanks for your reply Dreamer. Well, you know what they say...the millionaire next door is the one who drives a boring used car, and lives in a modest house. ;)) I guess I don't equate the kind of bag you carry or the jewelry you wear with someone's wealth. You just never know. Some people always have a new car, the newest techno gadget, a huge diamond, a Prada bag, and are up to their eyeballs in CC debt. Likewise, I have a family member who has tons of money, and yet she likes to shop at Kmart and loves to get a bargain, lol. :)

I agree laila. I don't really care what other people wear, drive, or live in (except to admire the beauty of some of these things =)) I guess it would be the same as the billionaire wearing Target clothes, driving a clunker and living in a small house. Wouldn't he be representing himself falsely? Wouldn't others look at his/her personal possessions and "draw conclusions about the wearers wealth that are not apparently warranted?"

I say that the poor can look wealthy and the wealthy poor, as I don't think it is important to judge people by their possessions. (Although I agree that people do it all of the time. I think that if they want to do that, then it serves them right to be wrong about people :))

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock

No, I never wear costume jewelry. I do have necklaces that are sterling silver, but they're fun necklaces and they aren't made to look like fine jewelry. I don't personally like the style of most costume jewelry (stuff like Stella and Dot, for example) so it's not hard for me to not buy it. If I liked that type of jewelry maybe I'd feel differently.

Plus I really don't understand people who will spend upwards of $200 on something that isn't even sterling silver. One jewelry line I do like is Bing Bang, but most of the stuff isn't even sterling silver-it's sterling silver plate. Why would I spend $200+ on the same stuff they sell at Forever 21? I just can't bring myself to do it.

On my wedding day I did wear vintage rhinestone earrings I found that matched my dress perfectly (there was a rhinestone brooch type thing at the waist of my dress), but it was quite obvious they weren't real. They looked exactly like rhinestones and nothing like diamonds. Everything else I wore was real-my e-ring, wedding band, 5 stone diamond ring and white gold and pearl bracelet.

princesss

Ideal_Rock

Nope. I don't do costume jewelry as a general rule. My tastes are really simple, and I am lucky enough to have some quality pieces that I can wear while I build my jewelry wardrobe. I like the look of costume jewelry on other people, it just doesn't seem to suit my day-to-day style.

Okay - there is ONE ring that I have that is all kinds of costumey goodness and I love it and adore it. When I need to get dressed up and need some major impact/statement pieces, yes, I wear costume jewelry. That's about 3-4 times a year.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
In general I don't have any problem with people wearing fake diamonds, the only thing that bugs me is when someone tries to pass them off as the real deal, when it's obvious that they aren't.

In the past I have had two or three sim rings. I originally had a Vatche Royal Crown and got a Tiffany shared prong wedding band for it. When I upgraded my diamond and changed my setting to a pave set, I still had the Tiffany band and wanted to wear it with a solitaire, so I went ahead and purchased the Royal Crown again on the secondary market, just so I could have a ring to wear with the Tiffany band and because of all the solitaires out there, it has always been my favorite. I enjoyed that ring for a while and then resold it back on the same website where I purchased it.

I have also had the WF Tiffany 6 prong e-ring and when I reset my diamond, I decided to set a simulant into it because I had already paid for the setting and I didn't want an empty setting just laying around with no use, plus I wanted a fun ring to travel with. I also sold that ring eventually after having it a few months.

I don't currently wear anything fake because I have a small enough variety of rings now that I can pick whatever style I feel like wearing that day.

I am now thinking about getting a fakey pair of 1.5 ctw. martini set earrings.
Why you ask? Well, I guess I want to see if I like them enough to actually want to buy the real thing. I don't want to "waste" my money on the real thing and figure out after spending so much that they are too big or that I don't wear them that much.
As is, I currently have a .80 ctw. ACA bezel set from WF and a 1 ctw. martini set that my husband bought for me, plus a bunch of other earrings that are real, and to be honest, I don't get a chance to wear the diamond sets I have because I would rather wear my cuter earrings.
Plus, I love variety, so if I were to buy these earrings, I may not wear them that often for it to make sense for me to purchase real ones.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ForteKitty|1305211435|2919632 said:
Haha, add me to the list. Next time i post a diamond (if i can ever get my lazy a$$ to take pics on weekends), i'm gonna post my GIA reports too. :cheeky:
and with a 30X pic of the #s inscribed on the girdle.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results