shape
carat
color
clarity

Can WF make a 4 prong bracelet(not the X style)?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewerlylover

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know this answer?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes they can, i asked about this when we visited in may...i like the typical 4 prong setting basket and they can either make it custom OR get something like a stuller piece and then customize/modify it and set it with their stones which is the route i''d probably go as it''s more affordable. i was happy to hear this since i am not a real fan of the 3 prong settings for bracelets, they make me think of little diamond triangles.

then i saw the solitaire diamond bangle and tennis bracelet ideas flew out the window!
9.gif

jewerlylover

Rough_Rock
Mara, was the price for the 4 prong close to the price for the 3 prong?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh sorry, I didn''t ask about pricing...!

jewerlylover

Rough_Rock
Can you really tell a difference with the Whiteflash diamonds. Did there bracelets sparkle more than a B &M store due to the cut?

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I think their bracelets sparkle a lot more than one from a B& M store. I owned a Helzberg bracelet at one time, and it was nowhere near as nice as the Whiteflash one. Also, notwithstanding the cut, most B & M stores don''t use high color and clarity diamonds in their bracelets. Whiteflash uses F, G color and VS clarity diamonds. Most B & M stores use I, J color and I2-I3 clarity stones. If I were you, I would order a stock Whiteflash bracelet because you have 10 days to return it, and compare it in person to a B & M bracelet. That way you will know if the Whiteflash bracelet is worth the money.

jewerlylover

Rough_Rock
I saw the picture of Noobie''s wife''s bracelet from Whiteflash. Does anyone know if it is the X style or 4 prong? Would less gold show on a 4 prong than the X?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results