shape
carat
color
clarity

Can someone make this pic bigger please?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glamourgirl

Rough_Rock
I don''t have the capacity on my computer to make this pic bigger without it getting blurry. Can anyone help? I''m planning on having this dress made so I wanted to make sure the ruching on the bodice could be seen better. I would really appreciate it
emteeth.gif

bg000123.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2009 5:14:58 PM
Author:glamourgirl
I don''t have the capacity on my computer to make this pic bigger without it getting blurry.
I''m not sure that that''s possible, actually... a picture has a set resolution that you can make lower (more blurry) to make it bigger, but it''s not really possible to make an image bigger without losing resolution. There are certainly others more expert than I, though.

Here is the best Adobe Photoshop CS2 can do - resizing + sharpening, not really maintaining image quality. It can get more sharp, but it starts looking ridiculous as there''s not much the program can do other than define edges.

bg000123-bigger.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is what I meant by it getting ridiculous-looking the sharper you go. The sharpening itself starts to obscure the image.

Hope that helps, though!

bg000123-biggerstill.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results