shape
carat
color
clarity

Can someone help me find the diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dreamycastle

Rough_Rock
Hi!

I have been trying to find the diamond that I wanted for my proposal but it seems to be difficult to get it within a short time. Anyone can help me out with this, I will be really grateful. Her bdae''s coming early march and I''m worried that I can''t get the ring in time. I am staying in the other half of the world, by the way (and seems like some vendors do not deliver here as well). I have been to gog and whiteflash and they are great helpful people who are still helping me to find one.

Round brilliant ideal cut
VS1 or VS2
F or G colour
0.47 - 0.49 Carats.

If anyone knows of a superb one out there, let me know?
Thanks in advance!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Where do you live and what is your budget?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome
35.gif
Are you set on having a VS2 clarity and an F or G colour? Just a suggestion, but in that size you could find that an SI1 or SI2 might be eyeclean and an H colour should still look very white in a round, this might open up your options a bit more.

dreamycastle

Rough_Rock
I live in Singapore.

I was hoping to get something like that within 1600. Not sure if that''s possible.

Learnt from here that SI and H/I color is sufficient, but just being a little more stringent on the criteria since 1. I can''t see the diamond myself, and 2. in case the grading is a grade less stringent that it shd be.

paulc8125

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to say great looking ring, Sophie. How do you like the princess?

E B

Ideal_Rock
Hi Dreamy! Welcome to Pricescope.

If you''re willing to sacrifice a *tiny* bit of carat weight, these two look beautiful:

.40 G, VS2 0.9 on the HCA, $953 after PS discount

.412 E, VS2 1.8 on the HCA, $1145 after PS discount

Or, you could call Whiteflash (www.whiteflash.com, contact info is on their site) to see if they have anything within your price range and specifics. GoodOldGold (www.goodoldgold.com) is another trusted vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results