shape
carat
color
clarity

Can someone help find a Light Pink, Heart Shape Gem pls?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi there I am on a look out for a heart shape gem of baby pink color. Only, spinel, tourmaline and rose quartz comes to mind. Are there any other suggestions? Photo references are most welcome! TIA!:)

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/27/2010 10:34:24 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Do you have a size preference, budget in mind? This one is small, but light pink.

http://www.multicolour.com/detail/?247247566
Hi Septembergirl, Lady Disdain and tourmaline_lover! Tks for the replies:) This is actually for my sister. She likes baby pink gems that looks like pink diamond from T&co. She is unsure on the shapes though. I shall show her your suggestions and I few I have on hand:) will be back soon!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2010 11:46:22 AM
Author:chictomato
Hi there I am on a look out for a heart shape gem of baby pink color. Only, spinel, tourmaline and rose quartz comes to mind. Are there any other suggestions? Photo references are most welcome! TIA!:)
http://www.planetarygems.com/rare_gems.htm

bottom of the page.
1.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Wow-these are all really cute. Now I''m thinking about maybe doing something for our nieces with stones like this...

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/29/2010 12:35:26 PM
Author: Bella_mezzo
Wow-these are all really cute. Now I''m thinking about maybe doing something for our nieces with stones like this...
Hi Gailey! Septembergirl had quoted the same reference:) Thanks anyway!! My sis has change her mind she is looking at a blue marquise now... tks once again for the ever so helpful advices:) have a great weekend everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results