shape
carat
color
clarity

can i see an H&A cut in person?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elvingomez

Rough_Rock
hi all, im new and have been looking at diamonds for about 3 months now. i really like what i read about H&A cut diamonds. IU just have trouble choosing diamonds from a photo. Is there anywhere in Los Angeles i can go to see these diamonds? also, any money saving tips? like who to buy from (if that can be discussed here) thanx

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
Hello and welcome...
My first piece of advice is to keep reading as much as you can here on PS. You will gain so much info that it will be no problem when it comes time to buy the diamond.

As for seeing a H&A in person - the way that I did it a few months ago is by going to the Hearts on Fire website and "locate a jewler". DO NOT BUY one. The premium you pay for the HonF name is huge but it will give you a good idea of what a really well cut stone looks like. (I am sure you will be blown away - not what you generally see in the mall)

that should get you started
happy hunting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results